Clark Street Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,300 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,300 Most Popular Price

Clark Street Photography is a wedding photographer based in Lynchburg, Virginia. Specializing in crisp, vibrant images, owner Suzanne aims to capture the smallest details of one of the biggest days of your life. Suzanne started her wedding photography business in 2014, though she has been interested in the art and science of photography her entire life. She uses a natural style and believes timeless photos are more valuable than trends. You can trust Clark Street Photography to create a visual story of your wedding day through showstopping photos.

Clark Street Photography serves Lynchburg, Charlottesville, Richmond, and Roanoke, Virginia. You may order your final photos in the form of albums, canvases, digital files, or prints. Clark Street Photography offers the following wedding photography services:

• Engagement shoots
  • High-res images
  • Second shooter
  • Wedding portraits

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3300

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints

• Kayla
    Kayla C. Married on 12/09/2020

Beautiful Photos from a Professional Photographer

My husband and I got married on September 12th, 2020 down in Charlottesville and we used Clark Street Photography for both our engagement photos and wedding photos. We could not be more happy with how all of our photos turned out. For our engagement session, Suzanne traveled to Northern Virginia and made us feel completely comfortable and at ease. Leading up to our wedding, Suzanne was responsive to emails and helped guide us through working with our timeline to ensure we captured everything we wanted. Our wedding was supposed to be outside, but of course it's 2020 so it rained. Suzanne was able to keep our nerves calm, pivot, and capture the most beautiful photos. We would describe our photos as bright and vibrant, which is exactly what we were looking for. Suzanne went out of her way to be sure all protocols for COVID were followed. Our friends and family are blown away with how beautiful our photos came out. If you are looking for a talented, professional, and down to earth photographer, look no farther than Suzanne at Clark Street Photography.

Clark Street Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kayla!!! You and Kevin were so great to work with! No one wants a day full of rain for their wedding, but you both just rolled along and made my job so easy! I hope you are both doing well and I'll be seeing you soon! :)
    Logan Married on 10/24/2020

Wedding photos

I’m a covid bride and since day one Suzanne has been incredible. She’s very responsive, professional, and so so sweet. She worked with me through these hard times and did such a great job on our engagement Photos and our wedding photos. My husband and I highly recommend her.

Clark Street Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words, Logan! I loved working with you and Jerry and I'm so incredibly happy everything worked out so well. Best wishes to you both!!! :)
  • Lesley
    Lesley Married on 10/10/2020

Book her now!

Suzanne is every brides dream photographer. She will make you feel so comfortable and encourage you to have fun, while capturing the most stunning photos in the process. From the engagement shoot to the wedding we were in awe of Suzanne's talent and loved working with her every moment. It rained our WHOLE wedding day and Suzanne was wonderful in still capturing our day beautifully. We are so thankful for her and would recommend her so highly to anyone. She has the kindest heart and her photos are equally as wonderful. Thank you, Suzanne!

Clark Street Photography's reply:

Lesley. 😭 What sweet words to wake up and see! I don’t know how I continually get the kindest couples in the world, but here we are again. I am so very grateful you chose me!! I loved spending this time and process with you and Chris. The love you guys have for each other is so beautiful and it just makes my job so easy! ❤️

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

Suzanne
Suzanne
Owner

Hi! I'm Suzanne, the only person behind Clark Street Photography. :) I have 7 years of wedding experience and throughout those seven years, my editing preferences have stayed the same, because I believe in classic, timeless photos.

Lynchburg Lynchburg, Virginia, 24502
Location of (Clark Street Photography)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding