Clark Street Photography Reviews

7 | Lynchburg, VA

7 Reviews for Clark Street Photography

Katie · Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely perfect!!!

Our experience with Suzanne was TOP NOTCH! She was so friendly and easy to work with. After every meeting we found ourselves smiling from our interactions! Suzanne was able to work with us remotely as an out-of-town couple with such ease. We cannot speak highly enough of her. The pictures she delivered are so insanely beautiful, it’s hard to put into words how beautiful they are. The quality, the colors, the lighting... everything! Thank you again for so beautifully capturing the best day ever!!!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Clark Street Photography's reply:

Katie!!! Thank you so much for your sweet words! I’m just so very thankful that you both chose me to document your absolutely perfect day! You both are so fun-loving and easy-going and I wish you both all the happiness!
  • Leah

Leah Bowman · Married on 05/19/2019

Thank you!!

Suzanne is amazing to work with and has the perfect balance of creativity but also organization. I didn't have to worry at all about the pictures, she helped keep everything on schedule. And when I got all the pictures back I was amazed!!! I loved them all!!! Thank you so much Suzanne!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Clark Street Photography's reply:

Thank you, Leah!!! I'm absolutely thrilled that I could document yours and Andrew's BIG DAY! It was so perfect and so fun to watch! You are both incredible people and I wish you so much happiness in your marriage!
  • Sally

Sally · Married on 05/04/2019

Gorgeous Photos

We still cannot believe how lucky we are that we were able to work with Suzanne for our wedding. She is so kind, fun, flexible, and creative. Our pictures are nothing short of stunning. To top if off, she is FAST! We received a sneak peek less than 24 hours after our wedding, and our full gallery less than a month later.
    We are so obsessed with our photos. She perfectly captured the love, excitement, and fun of our wedding day.
    Some of our favorite photos are those she took of us at sunset. It was so worth sneaking away from the reception for a few moments to capture these perfect shots.
    Suzanne's pricing is reasonable, and she was more than willing to travel to Charlottesville for our engagement session and wedding.
    We cannot recommend Suzanne enough!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Clark Street Photography's reply:

Sally!!!! Thank you so much for your kind words! What an absolute honor it was for me to photograph your love story! You and Chris are #couplegoals! One of my favorite things to do is watch how my couples look at each other when no one else is really watching (I promise I'm not being creepy lol) and you two can just melt some hearts with that genuine love. Thank you so much for choosing me to document one of the biggest days of your lives! :)

Jillian · Married on 10/08/2016

I planned my wedding in VA from across the country and Suzanne was an absolute professional helping me throughout the process. Suzanne was always kind and patient with me to make sure I got what I wanted for my wedding. Ultimately, a hurricane caused some unexpected issues on the day of my wedding but Suzanne made sure that everything we had planned happened--including making sure my dogs felt comfortable with all the hustle and bustle in the process!! I cannot imagine having a better person to take photographs during my wedding (as well as the engagement session) and am forever grateful for her constant professionalism, calmness, and kindness throughout the process. Her love of the work she does is apparent in her joy as she captures important memories for your big day!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Logan · Married on 10/10/2015

The pictures Suzanne took during my bridal portraits and our wedding have provided us with a way to relive our special day every time we look at them. There are not enough words I could say about how sweet she was as a person and how amazingly talented she was behind the lens. She was there for us during the whole process, answering any questions and offering advice when needed. If you are looking for a professional photographer who truly cares for her clients, Suzanne will exceed all expectations!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Bethany · Married on 04/11/2015

Working with Suzanne made getting our pictures taken so easy and comfortable. She did both our engagement and wedding photos, and we were so grateful for the chance to work with her before the actual wedding day, so that by the time it arrived we were not even conscious of the camera. She was able to capture some beautiful and priceless moments for us, and we will always be grateful for the memories she helped us create.

Sent on 12/20/2017