991 Mazzone Dr., San Jose, CA 95120 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Clarisse Balistreri

As a forever romantic my passion extends to my clients who is looking for the best!
Are you looking for a wedding, birthday, baptism video or photography services to capture your great day with elegance and style?
Your special event will happen so fast and you may not see or remember every special moment or emotion that day.
Let us help you recall the smile from your loved one, your tears, your parents proud facial emotion, the congratulatory hug from your friends and family.
The funny jokes your bestman or maid-of-honor says at the toast during your ceremony.
Capture all those moments before it is all gone from your memory.
Contact us today!

Your vision and style will be matched with our service offering whether your event is intimate or grand.

Follow Clarisse Balistreri on

• Videos 6

2 Reviews for Clarisse Balistreri

Julie · Married on 03/09/2019

Wedding Photographer

Clarisse did our wedding and engagement photography. She and Fred were easy to work with and made our friends and family feel at ease while posing for photos. The pictures turned out beautifully! We could not be happier with the results!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Paloma · Married on 07/28/2012

When I began my search for a videographer for my wedding I was really stressed out because I just couldn't seem to find someone who can provide the right amount of coverage for the right price. Clarisse Balistreri Videography was truly Amazing! From the first day we met to discuss what I wanted captured during the day of my wedding, to the day of the wedding the professionalism and attention to detail was truly beyond my expectations. I couldn't be happier with Clarisse. On the day of the wedding (July 28th 2012) she arrived at the hotel where I was getting ready at about 11 am and her filming did not end until almost 11pm (when in fact she was "suppose" to be done filming around 6pm) She stayed as long as she had to because she wanted to capture every detail that was important to my husband and I. I regret not having her as both my photographer and videographer. If you are looking for amazing videography for a great price and professionalism Clarisse is definitely the person to call. The one thing I will always remember is how comfortable I felt with her, she truly is someone who has passion for what she does and I felt she treated me as if I were more than just a customer.

Sent on 10/21/2012

Clarisse Balistreri FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive