Clarissa Wylde Photography

Anaheim, CA View map
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

Clarissa Wylde Photography specializes in adventurous elopements and small weddings in epic locations. Clarissa has an undying love for the great outdoors. Whether its rolling hills, towering mountains or a peaceful waterside, Clarissa has the ability to capture the beauty in any wedding day atmosphere. A lover of all things adventure, she believes there’s no better way to begin your lifelong adventure together than an unforgettable wedding experience in a breathtaking location.

Clarissa Wylde Photography offers a variety of package. Each package includes a large collection of bold, fun and creatively crafted images. The photographer offers the following services:

• Additional hours
  • Destination/travel
  • High-resolution images
  • One event/day
  • Multiple locations

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

Message vendor

• Bruno
    Bruno M. Married on 05/13/2022

Surprise Proposal at Peekaboo Slot Canyon

I honestly don't know where to start! From the very beginning, Clarissa provided me more than just a photographer service. She provided guidance, consultation, and her honest opinion towards making an idea into reality. That idea? Proposing to my girlfriend (now fiance!) at one of her bucket list locations!

Clarissa went above and beyond to ensure we chose the right location, tour guide, and even time of the day for the best lighting. When she first heard I wanted Antelope Canyon, she was quick to inform me of their mask mandate which would hurt the raw emotions being captured in the photo, then immediately offered an alternative location - Peekabo Slot Canyon in Kanab, UT. IT WAS THE PERFECT SOLUTION! Clarissa was by my side throughout the entire time leading up to the big day, which mind you, was a 3-4 month process of planning and her dealing with my constant questions/worries.

Immediately after the big proposal, she took the extra step in making sure we had additional photos to choose from AND even joined in on the fun with some awesome sand dune fun! No more than 24 hours after the event, Clarissa shared half a dozen sneak peek photos to share with our friends and family.

As a hobbyist photographer, choosing a photographer was always hard to come by since I could never find somebody to replicate what I would want. Clarissa hit the nail on the head from the very beginning.

Do yourselves a favor - bask in the moment and let Clarissa capture it.
    Amanda Married on 05/13/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Surprise engagement was a huge success thanks to Clarissa!

Oh man, where do I begin. For starters, I had no idea about Clarissa and her talent until after our photoshoot because it was my surprise proposal! So to say I was completely out of my comfort zone is an understatement and Clarissa couldn’t have made the experience any better for me. She was fun, energetic, caring and really made my fiancé and I feel so special and loved during the entire shoot. Her photos speak for themselves - she is exceptional!!! I’m beyond grateful for Clarissa and her talent for capturing such a special moment in our lives. I couldn’t recommend her more!
  • Sara
    Sara L. Married on 05/02/2022

Amazing Photographer

Clarissa is very kind, professional, flexible, and helped us to feel comfortable when taking the photos. She is very passionate about her job, and you can tell from the result of every single photo she takes. My husband and I had her shoot our wedding on February, 2020, and we are very happy with our amazing wedding pictures, they are very beautiful and high quality, you won't be dissapointed at all! I highly recommend Clarissa for your wedding pictures!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Anaheim Anaheim, CA, 92801
Location of (Clarissa Wylde Photography)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding