Clarissa Wylde Photography specializes in adventurous elopements and small weddings in epic locations. Clarissa has an undying love for the great outdoors. Whether its rolling hills, towering mountains or a peaceful waterside, Clarissa has the ability to capture the beauty in any wedding day atmosphere. A lover of all things adventure, she believes there’s no better way to begin your lifelong adventure together than an unforgettable wedding experience in a breathtaking location.

Clarissa Wylde Photography offers a variety of package. Each package includes a large collection of bold, fun and creatively crafted images. The photographer offers the following services:

• Additional hours
  • Destination/travel
  • High-resolution images
  • One event/day
  • Multiple locations
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

100% Recommended by couples

Holly
Holly P. Sent on 09/28/2023
5 out of 5 rating

All I can say is that Clarissa is amazing and you will not be disappointed!

All I can say is that Clarissa is amazing and you will not be disappointed! The most important thing to me was a shot that captured the beautiful Lake Tahoe setting and us, so that we could have it as a piece of art not just a wedding photo. Clarissa, not only delivered on one of those shots but so many that I am having a hard time choosing!
Not only were her pictures stunning, but she made the whole process easy. Even when I changed our October date to April last minute because I decided I wanted snow, she just rolled with it.
Being a planner and not being able to make a "reservation" like you normally would with a venue, made eloping a very scary thing for me. From the start, Clarissa did a great job giving us options and scouting locations, so that when the day came I felt relaxed and knew that we had a good plan on how the day would flow.
As for the day of, it couldn't have gone any better! I was worried about how my now husband would handle 6 hours of photos when I could hardly get him to do a 20 min mini session, but Clarissa made everything so easy that he was totally at ease the whole time.
Then the icing on the cake was the album she created! It is one thing to see all our photos on the computer but then to get this album.... It was just beautiful and brought the day to life all over again! Considering it took me two months just to create our announcement, I can't imagine how long an album like this would have taken me, not to mention I would not have been able to make something with that kind of quality myself. I really can't recommend Clarissa enough and Thank you Clarissa for making our day so amazing and special!
B
Brigitte M. Sent on 06/10/2023

The perfect wedding day

Clarissa hands down made our wedding day the best day of our lives. We found her through extensive internet searches and immediately loved her work. Our experience with her just got better and better. We started to chat about how we envisioned our big day. We had absolutely no idea what we wanted other than an outdoor wedding with a beautiful view and our closest family in attendance. Clarissa planned every detail for us from the different locations we took pictures at throughout the day, to having the ceremony at Horseshoe Bend, the permits,the timeline, her husband was even our officiant. Once we received the photos we were blown away. She truly captured our day perfectly. Clarissas talent is unmatched, and her kind demeanor was an added benefit. I would choose her to be our photographer over and over again.
Ellen
Ellen M. Sent on 07/05/2023
5 out of 5 rating

Stunning photos and an experience that was like a breath of fresh air

Words cannot express how wonderful and easy it was working with Clarissa to capture such an important milestone of our lives. The planning surrounding a wedding/elopement can be super stressful, but having Clarissa on our team was like a breath of fresh air. Not to mention the final photos were stunning — got all the compliments from our family and friends!

We felt so taken care of even from our initial chat, and it always felt like she had both the big picture and small details in mind, from outfit ideas, to photo spots, to permits/regulations, to making sure everyone felt comfortable (e.g., our relatives and even our doggo!).

Even though we kept unintentionally throwing hurdles her way (sorry!), she took everything in stride and brought great attitude and energy through it all — which was contagious and much needed because I was feeling stressed and grumpy at times. Late night and super early morning start time back-to-back? No problem. Stubborn fur baby who won't look at the camera? Easy peasy, cue the impressive animal noises. A gazillion last minute things that changed/we forgot to mention? Piece of cake.

Her style of photography and portfolio are what initially drew us in (the natural look instead of the currently trending styles), but what really sealed the deal for us was how thorough she was from the beginning in that we didn't feel stressed/uncertain about how things will play out. She was both very professional but still felt like our bff (like, how???). It was also like she was proactively trying to help reduce our stress, like even researching things for us we didn't think to look into. She made difficult logistics look simple.

Her prices were affordable and well worth it. If you are on the fence about hiring her, I would suggest having a chat with her and asking all the questions and concerns you have (even if it seems like a tall order because she'll at least talk it through with you and try to work with you).

At the end of the day, we wanted someone we could trust with the photos and to make us look good and was easy to work with/did not add to our stress, and that's what we got plus so much more.

Clarissa, we can't thank you enough. It was less than a year, but we truly enjoyed your company. We greatly appreciate all you've done for us and had a blast gallivanting through the mountains with you.
illustration stars