213 S Harrison, Enid, OK 73703 Map · Phone number

About CJF Photography

Welcome, thanks for stopping by! My name is Carly Farmer and I am the head photographer and editor of CJF Photography based out of Enid, Oklahoma. I am a natural light photographer that specializes in portrait and wedding photography. Capturing the most pure moments of your big day with the people you enjoy the most is definitely my favorite aspect about wedding photography. Those images will last you a lifetime! I love getting to know each and everyone of my clients no matter the age or circumstance. I believe establishing a relationship with my clients is a must to ensure the best experience and portraits I can offer. Feel free to shoot me a message, phone call or email (whatever your style is!) and we can chat about your session! I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

-Carly

a51f9bf93ada2f72 12248205 1703709229858604 5746851603210566281 o
img0045

12 Reviews for CJF Photography

darcy · Married on 12/31/2016

Carly did our engagement pictures and our wedding pictures and they turned out wonderful! Carly is so easy to work with and she did a great job of capturing our big day. She is priced well for the amazing quality of the work that she does. I would definitely recommend her if you're looking for a photographer for your own wedding or event!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Laura · Married on 06/18/2016

Carly was my photographer for my engagement photos as well as my wedding photos. Carly did an AMAZING job. She is easy to work with and has a great eye. Carly went above and beyond to find great locations for our photos. She showed up and an hour early for our engagement photos to scoop out all the good locations for our photos. During our wedding Carly was on top of everything. I honestly had no idea what to expect and Carly came prepared with everything she wanted to do. No time was wasted. Carly took the time to help create a schedule of events with me as well. This was a huge help in getting everyone organized. All of our guests enjoyed her as well. For our sparkler exit, it started to rain but Carly was determined to get the photos. She did everything she could to make sure we got the pictures we wanted. Carly will go above and beyond for you! Carly's assistant was also great to work with. She was always right there snapping photos as well. Carly is professional but also very personable. She made me feel comfortable though out the whole process. If you are looking for a photographer I would highly recommend her! Thank you again Carly for helping make our special day PERFECT!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Susan · event on 12/07/2015

I have worked with Carly twice now and all i have to say is WOW! First she took my ideas and made my beautiful logo for my photography business. She worked with me and had patience when i couldn't make up my mind. She worked fast and had my logo to me in a few days! I have gone to Carly again for a special Christmas gift that i wasn't able to handle myself and knew she had the skills to get it done right. She just sent me the finished product and I'm crying. Its AMAZING ! I have always believed in sharing the creative talents of others with others and knowing she can make my ideas a reality...well thats just a perfect combination. She is now my "go-to" girl! Thank you so much Carly!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Award

CJF Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• 213 S Harrison Enid, 73703 See on map