1232 De La Vina St., Santa Barbara, CA 93101 Map · Phone number

About City of Santa Barbara - Parks and Recreation Venues

The City of Santa Barbarba Venues has a venue for every kind of event. Whether you want to rent one of our unique beachside facilities for that important special event that you've been planning for years, or you're just looking for a place to have a meeting or company get together, we have the perfect place for you.

Our beachside indoor facilities include Casa Las Palmas, Chase Palm Park Center and the Carousel House, all of which make for a gorgeous wedding location. Maybe you want to have your ceremony on the beach, in a meadow, or overlooking the beautiful Pacific Ocean, then dance the night away inside a beautiful building for your reception? Our facilities make this a reality!

For a beautiful Santa Barbara au naturale experience, rent one of our beautiful outdoor locations for your private event. Whether you would like to host an event at a park, a garden, a meadow, or on the beach, with over 35 picnic areas and outdoor locations available for rental, we have the place for you!

Maybe you are just looking for a facility for your next work meeting or holiday party. Our neighborhood facilities are accessible, functional, spacious, affordable place for your next private event. We currently have the Westside Neighborhood Center, Franklin Center, Ortega Welcome Center, MacKenzie Center, Carillo Recreation Center, or the Louise Lowry Davis Center available for rental.

For more information, visit www.SantaBarbaraCA.Gov/Venues. Have questions? Give us a call at 805-897-1983, or email Venues@SantaBarbaraCa.Gov.

Follow City of Santa Barbara - Parks and Recreation Venues on

casa outside patio 51 37185 1557794853

14 Reviews for City of Santa Barbara - Parks and Recreation Venues

• Lorena

Lorena · Married on 09/12/2015

I always dreamed of a beach side wedding and Cabrillo Pavilion Arts Center and Leslie Lund made this possible. I had my my wedding here back in September and my guests couldn't stop raving about how gorgeous the place was with big windows over looking the Pacific Ocean. Before I found this venue I had searched all along the Southern California Coast and could not find anything within our price point, until we found Cabrillo Pavilion. From the very beginning Leslie was very nice and extremely helpful answering all my questions, and believe me there were a lot! I can never thank her and Cindy for their help. My wedding was absolutely gorgeous!! I wish I could give this venue and its team a higher rating! Thank you! Best Regards, One HAPPY BRIDE!!

Sent on 11/10/2015
  • F

Alexandra · Married on 08/29/2015

From the moment my husband and I walked into this venue, we knew it would be perfect for our wedding reception. Located right on the East Cabrillo Beach, it was very convenient for us since our ceremony would be right there on the beach as well! What I loved about this venue was the old Californian architectural style and charm, the fact that our wedding was the only wedding in the venue (I've always disliked the idea of sharing the venue on my big day with another couple :), and the way you can transform the place to make it look however you want! It is spacious, bright, with beautiful details all throughout the venue and it's location is very central.

Sent on 09/09/2015
  • User5192828 · 2+ years ago

This venue is PERFECT!!! The location was unbeatable, and I could not believe that tables & CHIVARI CHAIRS were included in the rental fee. Everything about the Chase Palm Park Center was just to die for. If you're looking for a beautiful beach location, this is the place for you! There is tons of space, and with the Santa Barbara beach as your background, you can't go wrong!

Sent on 08/31/2015

City of Santa Barbara - Parks and Recreation Venues FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Set Up, Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Historic Building, Waterfront
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Clean Up, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Chairs, Furniture, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

• Grass Roots
    Grass Roots Wedding Florists

Over the years Grass Roots has had the privilege of designing events held at locations directed by the City of SB Parks and Recreation. The locations are well orchestrated, clean and well maintained. We look forward to continuing to be part of the team in the years ahead!

• Weddings By Diana& Invitations, Etc.
    Weddings By Diana& Invitations, Etc. Wedding Planners

Over the years, I have coordinated 100's of events at the Cabrillo Art Center, Chase Palm Park Center and the Chase Pavilion and it has always been a true pleasure working the Parks and Rec department.

• 1232 De La Vina St. Santa Barbara, CA, 93101 See on map
    8058971983 (Phone number)
    8058971982 (Other Phone Number)
    9:00AM - 5:00PM