915 Monmouth St, Newport, KY 41071 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Carrie Lynn at Swayne on Main
  • Brideface
  • A Unique Spa Services
  • Makeup by Ash Lauren

43 Reviews for cincimakeup

Cara · Married on 12/31/2017

I am SO happy that I found Kelly for my wedding makeup!! She was amazing to work with during the entire process. At the trial, she took the time to make everything look perfect and showed me what she was doing each step. She was quick to respond to emails throughout the entire process as well, which is very helpful when planning a wedding! I was so happy with my wedding day makeup; it looked perfect, I wouldn't have changed a thing. My bridesmaids/mothers also looked absolutely stunning. I have been in many weddings and gotten my makeup done by many different people in the Cincinnati area and Kelly/Cincimakeup is by far my favorite makeup I have ever gotten done!

Sent on 01/13/2018

Erin · Married on 09/03/2016

Kelly is absolutely amazing and does wonders for your special day. She's incredibly down to earth, artistic, and so easy to work with. Kelly did my make-up for 2 wedding events (two weddings - different religions). She took the time to understand the color scheme, theme, and spirit of each event and used that as inspiration for make-up. She also did make-up for my family and bridesmaids for each event. each person had make-up that complemented their style AND complemented their outfits including colorful sarees for a Hindu ceremony, and a Christian wedding in an art-deco space. Everybody loved Kelly and looked amazing.

Kelly is so talented, provides some really excellent tips that you'll take with you after the event.

Pro's:
    She takes time to understand your style, look and vision for an event.
    Do a trial/consult. She'll give you ideas, talk about what you like, and understand the image you want for your event. (I wanted full, long lashes, for example, and two different looks for each event).
    If you have a planner/coordinator, she's great to work with to coordinate times.
    She's easy to work with, very responsive, and listens to you. She'll also make recommendations that are so helpful.
    She's frankly, just a nice, easy-to-get-along with person. On such big, special days, it's important to surround yourself with lovely people.

Overall, I highly recommend Kelly - she's fantastic. Plus, professional make-up makes such a difference in special event and wedding photos. The contouring, colors, and style makes a big difference.

Sent on 05/05/2017

Jessie · Married on 08/20/2016

Kelly did my wedding make up for me & my bridesmaids and she is amazing!! Literally a miracle worker! We all looked so beautiful and the make-up lasted perfectly all day! We also loved the little touch up kits that she sold! I would highly recommend Kelly for your make-up needs!!

Sent on 08/27/2016