Madison, Madison, NJ 07940 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Chuck Russo - Professional Disc Jockey

Chuck Russo - Professional Disc Jockey is a wedding DJ based in Madison, New Jersey who really understands the music and people. Since 1985, he’s been offering customer-focused service to couples in northern New Jersey. When deejaying at wedding receptions, Chuck Russo - Professional Disc Jockey works out the tiniest details in advance, including determining if there will be an anniversary dance and if the family members will be introduced from their table or while walking into the reception space.

Chuck Russo - Professional Disc Jockey works with couples to fine-tune their wedding-day playlists. He has a music library covering multiple genres, such as international, pop and rock. Services include:

• Do-not-play list
  • Liability insurance
  • Microphones
  • PA/sound system

Other Services

Chuck Russo - Professional Disc Jockey offers additional services for your big day. He can provide live music for the ceremony and the reception, in addition to:

• Photo booth

1 User photo

Chuck Russo - Professional Disc Jockey 1

Celise · Married on 02/17/2019

Outstanding!

Better than a band! I can't say anything bad about Chuck Russo. He was absolutely amazing! We used him for our ceremony music, cocktail hour, reception, and up-lighting. We booked him about a year in advance, and a couple weeks before the wedding started communicating with him more about the details. He was responsive (better by phone than email), had plenty of resources for us, had such a great attitude, and shared a lot of excitement for our upcoming wedding, all while remaining completely professional. The day of our wedding, everything ran incredibly smoothly. We pulled a couple audibles with how we were going to be walking into the reception and a few other things that he was very flexible with, but most importantly, people were dancing all night long! So many people after the wedding told me that the music was so good, they couldn't take breaks because they didn't want to miss any of the songs. At one point, our photographers pulled my husband and I out to take some night pictures, and it was really neat walking back into the reception and seeing the dance floor packed, regardless of whether we were our there or not. It confirmed what I felt about the whole evening, that people were out there because they were having a blast! I also had a ton of people tell me after the wedding that it was the most fun they ever had at a wedding. I know it's nerve wracking booking a DJ that you have never witnessed in action, but you cannot go wrong with Chuck Russo. He was phenomenal!

Sent on 03/22/2019
  • Rob

Rob Aitken · Married on 12/31/2018

Simply the Best

We were looking for a DJ that would work with my and my now Wife, non specific taste in music
    Chuck met with us in Person to get a feel of the types of musical styling we would enjoy, and offered several well formulated ideas of song & playlists.
    We had the idea of playing mostly Anime/ Gaming/ SciFi music for out Cocktail Hour, which Chuck triple checked with us to make sure the music was exactly what we wanted, the setup was perfect and Chuck was always in the wings if a last second change was needed.
    As others have said he has the "voice" and did a fantastic job for all introduction, double checking for proper pronunciation days before the ceremony.
    Of the two great compliments I can give,
    1 - Chuck is the one part of the ensemble cast of characters to make a wedding that you do not have to worry about, the Olde Mill Inn says of Chuck "He works here for than the Matre' D, His professionalism and attentiveness is one less worry on your day.
    2- For weeks after the Wedding I have been fielding notes and emails from attendees complimenting the DJ making a wonderful Reception and having certain songs stuck in their heads for days afterwards.
    Thank you Chuck, Alas I have but one Wedding to Plan, but I thank you for making it Great!
    -Rob

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Chuck Russo - Professional Disc Jockey 2

Chuck Russo - Professional Disc Jockey's reply:

Hey Rob, it was my pleasure to be a part of your New Year's Eve Wedding celebration. Loved your choice of music and how engaged everyone was. Thanks again for the compliments.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Chuck Russo - Professional Disc Jockey FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Olde Mill Inn
    Olde Mill Inn Hotel Weddings

Chuck Russon has provided great music for many Olde Mill Inn brides, and he is very experienced in working smoothly with the Olde Mill Inn wedding staff.

• Madison Madison, New Jersey, 07940 See on map