14757 Oak Road #200, Carmel, IN 46033 Map · Phone number

About Chrome Bod, LLC

Weddings are some exciting events. I am sure, like any bride, you want to look your best. Do you want to walk down that aisle having to hold your breath to stay in your dress or would you rather strut down a few sizes smaller with gorgeously shaped shoulders, toned arms, and a flat tummy? If your answer is the latter, look no further. Whether you want a trainer to do workouts one on one or just someone to measure your progress and give you workouts to do on your own, I am your girl. I am a certified personal trainer and know what it means to stay in shape through pregnancies and whatever else life throws at me. Now is the time to take action to look your absolute best on your special day. Even if your event is not a wedding but maybe a vacation, birthday party, or reunion, now is your time to shine. Contact me for details and let me help you look and feel fabulous!

Follow Chrome Bod, LLC on

AnnaReed4
20121210JEWELRYMaroccoEtsy2421

3 Reviews for Chrome Bod, LLC

Benita · Married on 11/21/2009

Both the hair stylist and make-up artist did fantastic jobs, and they were very friendly and kept me at ease while preparing for the big day. They were right on schedule, both in arriving at my hotel and in the length of time spent to do my hair and make up...

Sent on 05/14/2010

Elisabeth · Married on 06/20/2009

I loved Real Life Perfect. Anna Reed did a wonderful job and was fun to work with! My hair and makeup were beautiful and just the way I had envisioned them! I would recommend Anna to anyone.

Sent on 07/04/2009

Sarah · Married on 05/14/2009

Anna did 2 hair trials for free, and the day-of hair was only $50. She does a great job and is such a sweet gal. She also does makeup and bridesmaids hair, etc.

Sent on 06/05/2009