Minneapolis, MN 55428 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About Christine's Floral Touch

Christine's Floral Touch specializes in floral arrangements and decor for weddings and events.
We help to create the look you've dreamed of with a personal touch.

45 Reviews for Christine's Floral Touch

1 User photo

Christine's Floral Touch 1

Marla · Married on 07/14/2018

We were blessed the day our wedding planner found Christine for us. Our original florist dropped my daughter three weeks before our wedding and Christine picked us up within 24 hours even though she was already busy. I had sooooo many compliments on the flowers. The place smelled amazing! My daughter never met once with her but gave her a picture of a bouquet she liked and Christine created her dream. Very nice and friendly and professional. Please don’t think twice!!!

Sent on 07/18/2018
    Christine's Floral Touch 2

Kate · Married on 09/17/2016

Christine is so talented and easy to work with. She was extremely flexible with meeting times and had great suggestions for me as far as what flowers to choose. I had no idea, going in, what I wanted and she was able to tell me specific flowers, suggest ways to stay on budget and took the time to follow up with me when I let some things slip through the cracks. Event though we had lots of tables for center pieces, we didn't have that much to return after the wedding because she allows for people to take home many of the vases, etc. That meant people got to enjoy the flowers for a week after the wedding too. We received many compliments and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 10/29/2016

Kati Rae · Married on 08/20/2016

We couldn't be happier with Christine's Floral Touch. Christine is so talented and creative. And she was available and ready to answer questions. We were planning the wedding from NYC, and I was able to speak with her both on the phone and she made time to meet with us in the short window of time we had back in Minnesota. We had a general idea of what we wanted, and even though I couldn't articulate very specifically what we wanted, she listened so well, and took our ideas and ran with them and created what I had envisioned in my head! My bouquet was perfect. The boutonnieres and corsages were fantastic. And she put together these beautiful wild grasses in big venetian planters to serve as a frame to our "altar" and it looked very Minnesotan and beautiful. The centerpieces were also just fantastic. They weren't overbearing, and they helped create a romantic ambiance in the reception room. Christine was so professional and a joy to work with. We HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 09/27/2016

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Christine's Floral Touch 1
    Toss Bouquet
    Complimentary toss bouquet when you mention Wedding Wire!

• Queen of Cakes
    Queen of Cakes Wedding Cakes

Christine Kolb is an amazing floral artist who finds the unique qualities in every event and expresses them with flowers. She is a well organized business woman, with a wonderful reputation in the wedding business.... just ask anyone!! Please contact her to discuss flowers for your wedding, she is a wonderful person and great at what she does.

• The Happy Gnome
    The Happy Gnome Restaurant Weddings

Christine was both pleasant and professional. We would love to have her back at our venue anytime. Not to mention the arrangements were beautiful.

• Fotofida Photography
    Fotofida Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with Christine on a number of weddings over the past three years and it is a pleasure! Her flowers are gorgeous, and I love to capture the excitement when our bride first sees her flowers on her wedding day. Christine's arrangements bring huge smiles. I feature lots of her flowers in my portfolio and albums. Her creativity is outstanding and she can work with any style and color, and her flowers truly enhance the entire wedding day.

• Minneapolis, 55428 See on map