Palm Beach, FL 33480 Map · Phone number

About Christie Michelle Makeup, Inc.

Christie specializes in custom makeup artistry. She uses top-quality products for her makeup applications, including airbrush makeup.

Christie's goal is to make you feel like yourself, but even more beautiful. She believes that when you look good, you feel good and when you feel good you can do amazing things to change the world for the better.

Follow Christie Michelle Makeup, Inc. on

img2539
5f635206d04c7e8f 1458151479193 img2535
1349766712249750208463997845968595672846574o
Christie Michelle Makeup, Inc.

6 Reviews for Christie Michelle Makeup, Inc.

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2018

Christie is an amazing make-up artist. When she finished my make-up, I looked at her and said, "I have never felt more beautiful," and that was the absolute truth. She met me at the venue to do my make-up and brought all her supplies with her, including airbrushing. She was on time, sweet, and communicative. She made my day so special!

Sent on 06/04/2018
  • Candace

Candace · Married on 03/17/2017

Christie is such a sweetheart! I had my trial with her and fell in love. She listens to what im looking for and tweaks it to fit exactly what I want. Her work is so beautiful.

Sent on 02/09/2017

Jessica · Married on 08/13/2016

Stop your search here. Seriously.
    Christie did my makeup, including airbrushing, for both my boudoir session and my wedding day. She was beyond wonderful in interaction and outcome! She has such a gentle and kind spirit and was an absolute joy to work with! We discussed wanting a general feel of romantic but with a bit more punched up look than I would normally wear. Upon consultation, I was very impressed by her ability to analyze my face shape, skin color, eye shape/color and overall feel to be able to create and tweak various changes in order to determine what looked the best for my face. She even requested to look at images of my wedding dress in order to gauge the formality feel and how to use makeup to portray it. I am so incredibly happy that I chose Christie, and I feel like I had full confidence in the two looks she created for me. I just recently got my photos back and am beyond pleased with how my makeup turned out in every photo. No awkward tone differences, shine, smudges, or slip-ups in the August heat no matter the lighting. She really made me feel radiant and gave me the confidence to be ready to have the eyes of all our guests on me as I walked down the aisle. For any and all event makeup needs in the future, I will definitely go back to Christie every time. She is AMAZING!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Christie Michelle Makeup, Inc. FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for tanning services?
    $ 50.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Makeup
    Tanning
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Fake Lashes
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Airbrush Tanning

• Taylored To You Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Christie does beautiful makeup and her spray tans are impeccable. She is friendly, fun, and makes clients feel comfortable and welcome.

• Palm Beach, 33480 See on map
    Location of (Christie Michelle Makeup, Inc.)