113 south embler Ct, Taylors, SC 29687 Map · Phone number

About Christa Rene Photography

Christa Rene Photography is a photography business for the southern, classy bride! Based out of Greenville, South Carolina and available for travel, Christa's stylizes in a light, airy, joyful style. Christa builds personal relationships with her brides, and loves serving them and fulfilling their wedding photography needs!

Follow Christa Rene Photography on

christa rene photography 10

16 Reviews for Christa Rene Photography

Alex Devon · Getting married on 03/06/2022

Highly recommended!

Christa was extremely helpful in helping to refine what coverage we needed for our small elopement ceremony and flexible as our plans evolved due to COVID-19. Our photographer, Morgan, was fun, exuded lots of energy, and helped bring out the best in our photos.

Sent on 07/18/2020
  • Courtney

Courtney Bullard · Married on 04/04/2020

Christa is the BEST!

Wow, Christa is amazing in every way!! I spent a lot of time researching and reaching out to wedding photographers. After meeting with Christa for lunch, I knew she was the right pick for our wedding photographer. What a genuine and positive person! I had the privilege of working with Christa throughout the past year sorting out details for our wedding day, having my bridal portrait session, and then finally enjoying our wedding day. With all the chaos of COVID-19, Christa never once backed down on our plan or was negative about the situation. Her goal was to keep me calm and confident leading up to our wedding day. Yes, almost every aspect of our wedding was flipped upside down and altered due to the virus, but Christa made sure that I felt beautiful and at peace on our wedding day. Christa had my full trust leading up to and on the day of our wedding, and that is so evident in the photos that were taken from our special day. Christa is so talented at what she does, and what a huge BLESSING she was to both Zach and I on our wedding day. We cannot wait to have her a part of our postponed reception!

Sent on 04/15/2020

Amanda · Married on 01/26/2019

Best decision I made for my wedding

Hiring Christa was the best decision I made for my wedding. Her attention to detail and thoughtfulness made my wedding planning and wedding day experience amazing. The quality of her work is unbelievable and she's one of the kindest people you'll meet. Christa photographed my engagement, bridal and wedding photos. We are beyond pleased with her work!!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Award

Christa Rene Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files

• 113 south embler Ct Taylors, 29687 See on map
    Location of (Christa Rene Photography)