Christine Hart Street, Cleveland, OH 44120 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About Chrissy Hart Makeup Artistry

Chrissy Hart Makeup Artistry is an experienced bridal makeup company based out of Cleveland, Ohio. Chrissy, the owner and lead makeup artist behind this passionate business, has over seven years of experience in the industry. She travels all over northeast Ohio, working with commercial brands, photographers, models, and brides. Chrissy Hart Makeup Artistry is skilled in both traditional and airbrush techniques and looks forward to bringing your unique vision to life.

Experience
Chrissy worked at MAC Cosmetics as an assistant business manager for six years. While there, she honed her skills, broadened her makeup experiences, and completed a rigorous certification training program. She also continued her education on current makeup trends and techniques. In 2018, she left to focus on her career as a freelance makeup artist. Her work has been featured in countless magazines, commercials, print, film, music videos, and more.

This full-service makeup artist will come to you the morning of your wedding, ensuring you a relaxing and stress-free start to your celebration. She’s happy to work with your entire wedding party, allowing everyone to get ready together. If you want to discuss your vision ahead of time, Chrissy offers consultations and makeup trials. Additional services include:

• Airbrush makeup

Chrissy Hart Makeup Artistry 3
Chrissy Hart Makeup Artistry 4
Chrissy Hart Makeup Artistry 5

Amanda · Married on 07/13/2019

Deserves more than 5 stars!

There are not enough words to share how amazing Chrissy was as a makeup artist. From the second I spoke with Chrissy I knew that she was going to take the time to make me look perfect for my special day. From the makeup trial to the big day I felt very comfortable working with Chrissy and she made sure to take my opinion into consideration. She was extremely personable and easy-going which made the whole process even better. Chrissy was extremely flexible to meet my needs and even came to my home with her makeup for the wedding day. The makeup she used was top of the line and she was accommodating for every one of my bridesmaids if they had any allergies. She made sure to make every girl exactly how they wanted her to. You can tell how experienced she is and how she takes her job seriously. My makeup looked flawless all day through the happy tears, hugging, dancing, drinking, and eating. I would recommend Chrissy to anyone looking for a makeup artist. From her helpfulness, makeup techniques, and pricing she is the perfect person to hire for guaranteed happiness.

Chrissy Hart Makeup Artistry 6
    Chrissy Hart Makeup Artistry 7
    Chrissy Hart Makeup Artistry 8
    Chrissy Hart Makeup Artistry 9
    Sent on 10/20/2019

Chrissy Hart Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much, Amanda! I'm so glad I got to work with you on your wedding day! Your pictures look so beautiful. Thank you!

Lyv Sharp · Married on 06/15/2019

Look no further, Chrissy is your makeup artist!

Chrissy is a very experienced and professional make up artist. The search for make up artist has stressed me out initially but after I met her, I knew she would make my wedding day stressless. I had a trial once and wasn't liking it very much and she invited me back to do another trial, with no charge. She won't let me go until I like my make up.
    On the day of my wedding, she arrived on time and did the make up for myself and all my bridesmaids including two moms. Everyone loved their makeups. They showed her their favorite make up pictures, and Chrissy did exactly what they wanted.
    The make up stayed on through the rain, tears and sweat. It even stayed on till the next day :)
    She is the best! Look no further if you want a stressless and dramaless wedding, book her ASAP. You won't regret.

Chrissy Hart Makeup Artistry 10
    Chrissy Hart Makeup Artistry 11
    Sent on 06/18/2019

Chrissy Hart Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 225.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
    $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup