21316 White Ash Ct, Parker, CO 80134 Map · Phone number

About Chris McLaughlin Photography

I never set out to be a wedding photographer, instead it kind of found me.

I’ve always known that I wanted to do something meaningful, that I wanted to work with people, and that I’d like to throw a little creativity into the mix.  In 2009, I picked up a camera and found that wedding photography was the perfect balance.

I haven’t looked back since.

My amazing wife, Kristi, has been with me every step of the way. Sometimes behind a lens, sometimes buried in photoshop, she’s always my encouragement.

In 2011, our little boy, Brady joined the family. While he’s not quite ready to work the camera, he’s certainly gifted at being in front of it.

Linsey Wilt has been a part of the cmp family from very early on and shot almost every wedding with me. She’s a short and sassy, crazy talented, right hand that makes us who we are.

Dave Matthews sang it well – “Love is not a whisper or a weakness. No, love is strong…” Being a wedding photographer means using my camera to tell and preserve one of the most important and powerful moments of a person’s life.

What can I say? I love my job!

Follow Chris McLaughlin Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• LightFusionPhoto
cancun wedding photographe

11 Reviews for Chris McLaughlin Photography

• Sabrina

Sabrina · Married on 07/28/2019

Hands down, Absolutely the best!

All our pictures we received from here look straight out of a magazine! The photographer shooters made us feel so comfortable, it was easy just being ourselves, which are totally captured in all the pictures. We will forever cherish this amazing art work and thank you again for capturing our wedding day so perfectly.

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Ainsley

Ainsley E. · Married on 08/19/2018

Perfection

One word sums up our experience with CMP - perfection. Chris and Kristi are the ultimate dream team and without a doubt THE BEST decision we made when planning our wedding. To add a little context, we lived out of state so trying to find the perfect photographer was stressful to say the least. But after my first phone call with Chris, I knew they were it - no question.

In terms of the process leading up to the wedding, they made everything simple, straightforward and to our wonderful surprise, really fun! I mean who can turn filling out a questionnaire into an enjoyable activity, Chris and Kristi can! Not to mention they always made us feel so special, valued and appreciated - they are two of the most thoughtful people I’ve ever met and never once did I have to stress or worry while working with them.

Another reason why they are so great is because of how well they work together - they complement each other perfectly. Chris is goofy and sarcastic and knows how to command a crowd while Kristi makes sure everything gets done and every little detail is thoughtfully considered (like making sure your hair extensions aren’t peeking through ☺️). I’m not going to lie, my husband and I were worried about being super awkward in our photos but the minute we started shooting, all concern went out the window. Chris knows just how to get you to loosen up to get the perfect shot. They make you feel so comfortable, confident and beautiful. Oh, and did I mention how incredibly efficient they? They blew through our shot list in no time and made sure that we got everything we wanted while still having plenty of time to enjoy our special day. With Chris and Kristi, you don’t have to worry about being MIA for hours on end to take photos. They work with your schedule and what you want - it never, ever feels like work. They are basically just fun guests with high-end cameras capturing your day.

I could literally go on forever but let me sum it up with this. From our engagement photos, to our wedding photos, and now our beautiful photo album, everything is STUNNING and we could not be happier. Every time I look at our photos, I get chills and am taken back to all the wonderful memories. We feel so blessed to have met and worked with Chris and Kristi, you will too.

THANK YOU, Chris and Kristi!!!

Sent on 02/20/2019

Stefanie · Married on 12/02/2017

There are not enough words to describe how grateful we are for having had the opportunity to work with Chris McLaughlin Photography for both our engagement session and our wedding day. Both of these special occasions are things I had been dreaming about for years and to say Chris and his sweet wife Kristi were incredible from the start is an understatement. Every interaction with CMP was fun, professional, helpful and efficient. From flexibility in scheduling our engagement session around weather, to willingness to climb a fence to get the perfect shot, Chris and Kristi were absolutely amazing. From the beginning, we felt comfortable and relaxed, as if we had known them forever. They are easy going, hilarious and so very thoughtful, they truly made us feel cherished. There is something magical about watching someone shine in what they were born to do, and Chris and Kristi are doing just that! Chris is not only an amazing photographer, he is exactly who you want by your side on your wedding day. He was the first to bring us food at the reception, help navigate through family dynamics, and his attention to details is unmatched. They were on top of everything through the entire process. With quick check-in emails, notes and details, we knew they had not forgotten about us. This made it so easy for us on our wedding day, knowing they had been with us along the way.

We absolutely LOVE our photos and 100% recommend Chris McLaughlin Photography . They have given us a gift that we will cherish the rest of our lives, and I could not have imagined this process without them!

THANK YOU!!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Chris McLaughlin Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Trash The Dress
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints

• 21316 White Ash Ct Parker, 80134 See on map
    7207715881 (Phone number)
    Location of (Chris McLaughlin Photography)

Chris McLaughlin Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Chris McLaughlin Photography include in the starting price?

Chris McLaughlin Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • High-Res Images

What photography services does Chris McLaughlin Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Chris McLaughlin Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Albums
  • Trash The Dress

What photography styles does Chris McLaughlin Photography offer?

Chris McLaughlin Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Chris McLaughlin Photography offer?

Chris McLaughlin Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Chris McLaughlin Photography offer for wedding events?

Chris McLaughlin Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Chris McLaughlin Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Chris McLaughlin Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.