West Jordan, UT 84084 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Chris McClain Productions

Chris McClain Productions specializes in all types of weddings and travels world wide!

A Once in a Lifetime Event In the industry of wedding filmmaking, we are documenting a once in a lifetime event. We do it with grace, class and style. Your wedding day is something that will be one of the days in your life that you remember for a long time to come. We can all look back and pick out certain days, when something happened, and we remember it like it was yesterday. September 11, 2001 is one of those days. Your wedding day is one of those days. You want to trust it to someone who is going to deliver to you a product that touches your heart and those close to you. Your film should inspire you. It should inspire your children. It should be something that is passed down from generation to generation as a treasured piece of family art, a priceless heirloom. Something that you will run back into a burning building to save. Something you can't afford to lose at all costs. What we do is record and document that live event, in such a way that you can relive it. Compare it to the recent Super Bowl! Would you rather read about the Super Bowl in Sports Illustrated and look at the pics a week later, or would you rather watch it on a big screen, in all its glorious color, with all the sounds and voices and music of the day. Wouldn't you like to see Grandmas and Grandpa's faces again, as they say "Congratulations, I love you," especially because they aren't around anymore? Wouldn't you like to see all those little details again? All the details you worked so hard on, and all those details that went by in a flash. All the precious moments? Those sorts of things you will see and relive in your film. Your wedding film will grow in value as time goes on and memories begin to fade. I have had clients that say that one of the things they would grab if their house caught fire, was their wedding film. That says soo much! Unfortunately, there are many people out there that think that forgoing the wedding film is ok. Those are the people that always have the biggest regrets about their wedding day. I often meet people around the country and at weddings, after they've seen what we do, they are literally speechless. They have come up to me and said that they wish they had had their wedding day filmed too. "What was I thinking? I spent all the money on the food, and it's all gone now.....I wish I hadn't decided to forgo the wedding film!" On the flip side, I get at least 2-3 thank you notes every single week!! All of them expressing gratitude and awe over the wedding films we have created for them:) This is why I do what I do! I do it because I know that it will be a family treasure! I have had couples give me hugs, give me kisses, the brides mom has even requested to dance with me just to say "thank you." It really is an honor to serve people in this way! I love what I do; I hope you can understand the importance that I feel your wedding film has for you! I'm here to serve you! If you don't hire me, that's ok..just be sure to hire someone! It's too important not to! Live life, enjoy it's blessings, and remember the moments, preserve the memory... Chris McClain

• Videos 5

49 Reviews for Chris McClain Productions

Bryn Decker · Married on 07/14/2018

Can’t Say Enough!!

If capturing stunning video of your wedding to have & playback as many times as you want to relive those moments is as important to you as it was to us- contact Chris right now. He is worth every penny & then some!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Catherine · Married on 12/20/2016

Chris is the BEST videographer out there!! He's very popular so make sure to schedule him early! If you do get him you will not be disappointed! He's so nice and makes you and your groom feel like there's nobody else in the world! He's funny and so fun to work with!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Chris was amazing and we are obsessed with our video! It really takes us back to our day and we couldn't the happier! The quality is so professional and we couldn't have chosen a better videographer! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 03/03/2016

• Terra Cooper Photography
    Terra Cooper Photography Wedding Photographers

Chris McClain is an amazingly talented videographer that really understands how to make each of his films have a cinematic feel to them. He is passionate about what he does and his product is always high quality. I recommend him to my brides.

• West Jordan, 84084 See on map