48 Reviews for Chris McClain Productions

48 Chris McClain Productions Reviews

Chris is the BEST videographer out there!! He's very popular so make sure to schedule him early! If you do get him you will not be disappointed! He's so nice and makes you and your groom feel like there's nobody else in the world! He's funny and so fun to work with!

Profile Picture Catherine, 12/20/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Videography

Chris was amazing and we are obsessed with our video! It really takes us back to our day and we couldn't the happier! The quality is so professional and we couldn't have chosen a better videographer! You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Heidi, 1/15/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Videography

Super happy with what Chris did! His work is amazing and he's fun to work with. Highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Gabi, 8/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Chris was very easy to work with. He was quick to respond and worked hard to make sure we were taken care of. It was well worth our money.

Profile Picture User4752360, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Chris was so easy and fun to work with. He is professional and flexible. His work is amazing!

Profile Picture User4807931, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

WOW! Chris is amazing! Our video turned out awesome! Better than anything I could have ever imagined! If you are on the fence and cant decide, I strongly recommend you have Chris do this for you. You wont regret it!!! Its more than just a video of your wedding, its a work of art! The way he puts it all together is unbelievable. Anyone can film a wedding, only Chris can turn it into something so spectacular!! If I could give him more than 5 stars I would.

Profile Picture Tye, 8/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Chris made the most amazing and beautiful wedding video of our daughter and son-in-law on Aug. 16, 2014. He is professional, fun, has an artist's eye and is easy to work with. Our daughter & son-in-law had fun as he was videoing them around the Temple grounds. He truly captured their personalities and the great joy that they and both of our families & friends were experiencing that day! He worked well with the photographer, whom he had never met before. He had to travel to us to make this video and it was well worth the Travel Fee. Our daughter really wanted the video to play at the reception that evening. In a 3 hour period of time, he was able to put together an incredible video that we were able to play at the reception. EVERYONE was WOWED by it!!! in the video there are these amazing flyover shots of the Temple. Chris has a drone that he uses to take aerial video footage. That was such a fun and surprising part of the Video we didn't know would be there. When we received the final DVD's, they were professionally labeled and packaged in a very nice metal case. Additionally, he included all of the video footage that he shot that wasn't included in the video. We have an AMAZING Treasured video that our family will treasure in years to come. We highly recommend Chris McClain. See for yourself-http://vimeo.com/103835726 .

Profile Picture Pattie, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Chris was great! Our wedding video turned out beautiful. We allowed him to choose the music, and it was perfect. The video looks like a movie trailer. We could not have been happier working with Chris and with the final product.

Profile Picture User4820600, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I wasn't going to get a wedding videographer but one of my amazing bridesmaids suggested to give Chris a call to find out about wedding videography! I was struggling with my budget (paying for most of my wedding by myself) so I didn't think I could afford it. After I saw his work and met with him, I realized how amazing his work was cause I shopped around. His pricing was higher than some of the others I researched but Chris' style and expertise was absolutely the best hands down.
He was so accommodating and actually built a package that was custom for my husband and I.
We didn't feel any pressure and Chris was so great at addressing our concerns and actually made several suggestions that made our wedding day even better than we had ever imagined!!
We love Chris and loved having him at our wedding. Our entire family and bridal party all loved him too.
If I could do my wedding over, I would have often even a bigger package with Chris because it is sooooo worth it!! This is the video my kids will watch and someday my grand kids!! Chris actually sold me on that simple fact! Amazing amazing amazing. If you're looking for the best, hire the best....if he's still available!!

Profile Picture Deborah, 1/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Chris was/IS amazing! We loved our video, and before I decided to go with him, I sure did my research. I looked at so many different videographers, and talked to so many different people, but none of them could match Chris' skills. I was throughly impressed with him, as well as my parents were. He is extremely professional, and I could watch our video a thousand times over, and over again. He did everything wonderfully, and we had our video back so fast. That was really nice too, because nobody likes waiting for their wedding pictures/videos so i was grateful! We love you Chris! So glad we chose you and nobody else! I'd choose you again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Brandi, 11/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Chris McClain is absolutely incredible! My favorite part of the wedding by far!!!!:)

Profile Picture Maddie, 8/8/13, 1 Review

Chris was amazing!!!!
Highly recommend him, my videos are amazing!

Profile Picture Jordyn, 7/25/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We want to thank Chris for all he has done. Our wedding video brought joyful tears to BOTH of our eyes. We've watched it so many times because it is just so beautiful. Chris has an amazing talent and we were so lucky to have him film our wedding. He captured EVERYTHING during our day. The most important part of the video was our Wedding Party, Family and Friends. They helped make the video what it is. Chris was able to capture the absolute love and happiness they surrounded us with that day.

It was PERFECT. If we didn't get a videographer, I would of regretted it forever. To all of you future Brides out there... if you have it in your budget we highly recommend booking with Chris!!
Contact him! He just might be available ;)

Profile Picture Rozzlyn, 5/26/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Fabulous wedding video. He captured all the moments that last a lifetime. Chris is a great person, true to his words and excellent videographer.

Profile Picture Alma, 4/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Working with Chris was the best decision that I made for my entire wedding! From the very beginning, Chris made the entire videography experience easy, enjoyable, and comfortable! I was really nervous because I have had no experience in front of a camera, but I wanted the video to be amazing. Chris encouraged us to sit back, relax, and have fun! The finished product is absolutely unbelievable! As I show my family and friends, they literally think it's a commercial. This is the best quality work you can get, and it was the best experience of my entire wedding.

Profile Picture User2729337, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Chris is so wonderful! Very easy to get along with and doesn't make you feel uncomfortable at all. He was always very prompt in getting back with me on my emails. Most of the time he would answer the day of or within 2 days at the latest. My husband and I love our video. It captures all the perfect and special moments on our special day. I couldn't have asked for a better videographer. Definitely worth the money! I will suggest him to all my friends and family. My parents were upset with me when I decided to have a videographer, because it was so expensive. After they saw the video and saw how amazing and perfect it was, they were so glad that we had it done. They loved it just as much as we did. My mother in law still gets all teary-eyed while watching it, even though she has seen it multiple times. Thanks so much Chris for your hard work and effort you put into our video! You're the best!

Profile Picture Tiffany , 6/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Chris did an excellent job with our wedding video. He was easy to work with and provided plenty of options to select from. We ultimately decided to have him do the one-song edit of the post-ceremony events and the one-song edit of the reception. He also included around 20 minutes of unedited "key moments" footage, which is something that was important to us. We felt like the quality of his work clearly exceeded the work we saw from other videographers and demonstrated his ability to create a video that told the story of the day and NOT a simple sequential edit of what happened during the day. He interacted easily and well with our friends and family (which was important to us) and was focused without seeming too intense. His humor and easy conversation with us kept things moving and helped us use the time effectively. My one recommendation is this, and comes from my only regret of our wedding day: if there's even a chance that you'll have any speeches at your dinner/luncheon/etc., hire him to record that for you. It's worth the small price he asks, and I just wish we had added that to our package. Enjoy your wedding day, and hire Chris to film it for you! Thanks again, Chris!

Profile Picture Sam, 6/8/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Chris is a true professional, he is easy going, fun loving, and naturally talented. If you have the chance to book him for your event, and pick another vendor, your INSANE. he will capture your event like no one else can. We booked him last min, and were unsure at first, but after working with him, we gained a life long friend. as far as im concerned, Chris is the best around.

Adam Lobdell
Pittsburgh, PA

Profile Picture adam, 3/25/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Is it even possible to give Chris anything less than five stars?? Seriously, the man is amazing and his work is unbelievable. If you think you don't want a wedding video, that you'd never watch it again and it's not worth the investment, then you've never seen Chris's work. Stop being a cheapskate and hire Chris immediately to fim your wedding. His work is impeccable and on top of it, he's fun to be around on your wedding day. He can organize a crowd like nobody's business and he has unique ideas for photo/video opportunities that are creative and fun. Why are you still reading this, go hire Chris! :)

Profile Picture Laura, 3/17/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Chris is extremely friendly, open minded and creative. He wants to get to know as a person and he gives you exactly what you want. He's great with communication so if you need to get in touch with him he'll get back to you as soon as possible. At first I only wanted a Temple video but I'm so glad that I also got the reception video. He caught all the great moments and the memorable moments. He not only focuses on you, but those around you so you have an overall memory.

We were able to pick our own songs which made the videos more meaningful to us. He bases the shots he takes on the music you choose and it was great! We absolutely love our videos and don't regret choose Chris for our most important day.

Definitely go with Chris!

Profile Picture Yvonne, 11/19/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

A lot of planning goes into every detail of the wedding but pictures and video are things that need extra attention! This is how these priceless memories will be remembered. Chris does an amazing job, definitely caters his work to the couple and brings in lots of enthusiasm and experience!

Profile Picture Kandice, 10/15/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Working with Chris McClain was... AMAZING. He is trully a very talented person. He was really willing to do whatever I wanted, and also had some great ideas and feedback himself. He really knows what he is doing. I couldn't be more happy with the results. I've watched my video about.. a kajillion times. My friends and family are obsessed with it as well. Chris captures something on your wedding day that nothing else can. Every time I watch it I feel the same emotions as the big day! He was worth every penny!

Profile Picture Emily, 8/23/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Chris was amazing to work with. He is a super fun guy and knows his stuff. Our video turned out great and were very excited to see his work done. He knows what he is doing and is very good ant what he does. Worth every penny spent! i would skimp on others to afford him if thats a problem. Turn around time was more than ok even with his busy life. would recomend to anyone looking for a video to remember!

Profile Picture LAYNE, 6/22/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Chris did such an amazing job !! He is very professional and very creative. He captured my wedding day in such a way that I watch my video all the time and look back at it and have such fond memories. I loved how he did the video and captured my day.

Profile Picture Abigail, 6/3/11, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Chris is the best videographer ever!! You cannot find a better person! He was so great, and his videos are unbelievably good!! I HIGHLY recommend him!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Mckell, 5/14/11, 1 Review