Organic, free flowing excitement inspires me throughout the day as I photograph the most important and exhilarating moments of your life. I prefer to let events unfold naturally while creating a unique and artful approach to capturing every experience of your wedding day... guiding and directing only when absolutely necessary.
For me, it's ultimately about crafting beautiful, vibrant, fine art images with a uniqueness that is only matched by the personalities within the photographs.
When I am not shooting or editing, you can find me in the water... chasing down the best surf, on the lake fishing or canoeing through any of the Florida springs. I am a car nut, tattoo aficionado, world traveler, food enthusiast and lover of life.
Currently based out of Orlando, I am well accustomed to all types of nuptials and hold a special place in my heart for intimate destination weddings. I will gladly travel to selected locations to capture your celebration or shoot.
20 Reviews for Chris Glenn Photography
Recommended by 96% of couples
6 User photos
Matthew · Married on 12/03/2016
Top 7 Reasons to Hire Chris GlennSent on 12/27/2016
If you’re anything like us, we prioritized wedding pictures as one of our most important vendors. There are a ton of photographers to choose from and there is an art to photography that isn’t easy to quantify. So we listed the top reasons to hire Chris, the best photographer on the planet, to help you make your decision.
1. Chris makes you feel so comfortable. Posing for professional pictures in intimate poses is kind of awkward. Chris is a sweetheart of a guy, totally professional and fun to work with. This will help you get great, natural-looking photos.
2. He captures “organic” moments. Almost anyone can take a picture of people smiling. Capturing the sheer joy of someone’s grandfather releasing a sky lantern is an art (this is a real picture...check his portfolio)
3. He prepares for the event. Chris flew in a day early to scope out our ceremony and reception venues so on our wedding day, we wasted no sunlight searching for cool shots.
4. Chris spends the time to crop and retouch EVERY. SINGLE. PHOTO. The result is a stunning set of pictures that look like they belong in a magazine.
5. He goes off-script and the results are magical. Chris did our engagement shots too and on the way to the location, he told me to pull over where there was a field of tall grass. Wasn’t part of the plan and turned out to be our favorite pics.
6. Chris is super professional. He is quick to respond to any question and is always positive.
7. He loves what he does. He truly wants to make you happy and no two shoots are the same.
We just love Chris. Check out his work and talk to him for 5 minutes and I guarantee you will get the same good vibes we did. He is incredible to work with and the pictures you get with capture the emotion, excitement and happiness of your day. I can’t imagine our wedding without Chris being there. Book him now and you will be glad you did! Good luck!!
Chris Glenn Photography's reply:The top singular reason why I'm so appreciative of Beatrize and yourself... YOU TWO FRIGGIN ROCK!
Morgan Alexander · Married on 10/20/2018
Upstate New York Glam
Chris was truly the most wonderful photographer to work with. We studied his style on instagram prior to our wedding and knew we didnt really have to give him much direction at all! We didnt even really send him a shot list as he just knew all the great shots. Once he arrived on the wedding day, he took a golf cart out on the golf course to find the greatest shots for us. Our photos are so amazing and glamorous with the most amazing editing and stunning backgrounds. Many people commented how impressed they were because throughout the entire day/night he was running everywhere to capture literally everything. People that werent in the wedding party even noticed how present he was!Sent on 01/07/2019
Chris Glenn Photography's reply:Morgan, I cannot express my undying appreciation for you both thank you! I'll race around in golf carts any time you'd like just let me know lol
Jenn · Married on 06/10/2017
Besides getting married, booking Chris was the best decision we made! He photographed my cousin's wedding and I could tell he was awesome with a camera. The time spent, the care he took with their special day, and the pictures were are above and beyond. Working with Chris was great! Everything was seamless. He accepted everything request I made and is a creative genius. So glad to have had the opportunity for him to capture our memories.Sent on 02/21/2017
Chris Glenn Photography's reply:Jenn hey!