Chris Dooley

Rincon, GA View map

$250 Most Popular Price

CHRIS DOOLEY has been playing violin and piano since the age of 7. As a young adult, he was a member of the Central Kentucky Youth Orchestra and the Kentucky All –State Orchestra in his home state. He continued his music study in college, receiving a Bachelors of Music Education from EKU in 1995. While at college he won the EKU Concerto Competition twice as a sophomore and a senior. He has been playing weddings for 20 years (since high school) and has worked as a Freelance Musician in Lexington and Louisville KY. He has been performing in the Savannah / Hilton Head area since 2007.

Please visit my website at http://affordableviolinist.com/.

email me at chrisd6230@gmail.com

“I think that music at a wedding should be your third most important decision after your officiate and a venue. The music can set the tone better than the flowers, the candles or the reception food. Don’t lessen the importance of your special day by depending on recorded music when you can hire a real musician, playing beautiful classical music for all your guests.”

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$250.00

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$250.00

Ceremony Music
Learn New Songs

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Piano
Violin

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Learn New Songs

• Kelly
    Kelly W. Married on 01/16/2021

Amazing ceremony musician!

So thankful we chose Chris to be our wedding day ceremony musician! He played the piano while guests were being seated and then switched to violin for the precessional. He listened to my vision and requested songs but also made some suggestions of his own to help round out the music selection. He was very easy to work with and lots of fun to talk to! Thank you Chris!
    Anna M. Married on 12/09/2020

Beautiful Ceremony Music!

Chris did a fantastic job with my ceremony music. He was great to work with and even was able to work with me when I had to reschedule due to covid. He sent me two beautiful playlists to choose from and let me suggest any songs I wanted as well. I didn't even need to suggest any because his were so perfect! I highly recommend using Chris for any wedding.
    Austin Married on 12/21/2019
    Chris is simply the best! I contacted him on short notice to come play for my engagement proposal at The Olde Pink House in Savannah. He was extremely responsive, helped me plan out the details, and most importantly showed up right on time. Chris really impressed me with his violin skills and awesome attitude, and I thank him deeply for making my proposal a night that me and my fiancé will never forget.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• Kellie & Joel
    32 photos · 03/02/2019

108 Timberland Circle Rincon, GA, 31324
Location of (Chris Dooley)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding