108 Timberland Circle, Rincon, GA 31324 Map · Phone number

About Chris Dooley

CHRIS DOOLEY has been playing violin and piano since the age of 7. As a young adult, he was a member of the Central Kentucky Youth Orchestra and the Kentucky All –State Orchestra in his home state. He continued his music study in college, receiving a Bachelors of Music Education from EKU in 1995. While at college he won the EKU Concerto Competition twice as a sophomore and a senior. He has been playing weddings for 20 years (since high school) and has worked as a Freelance Musician in Lexington and Louisville KY. He has been performing in the Savannah / Hilton Head area since 2007.

Please visit my website at http://affordableviolinist.com/.

email me at chrisd6230@gmail.com

“I think that music at a wedding should be your third most important decision after your officiate and a venue. The music can set the tone better than the flowers, the candles or the reception food. Don’t lessen the importance of your special day by depending on recorded music when you can hire a real musician, playing beautiful classical music for all your guests.”

210711490764414269547389653365o
Playing violin in front of the Effingham County Courthouse.
This is my 200 year old German Violin.
This is my 200 year old German Violin.
Wedding at a church in Ohio.
Wedding at a church in Ohio.
Brockington Hall wedding venue.   I was performing as a demonstration for other vendors.   Both...
Brockington Hall wedding venue. I was performing as a demonstration for other vendors. Both...
At one of my many beach weddings.
At one of my many beach weddings.
210711490764414269547389653365o

26 Reviews for Chris Dooley

1 User photo

Chris Dooley 1

Austin · Getting married on 12/21/2019

Chris is simply the best! I contacted him on short notice to come play for my engagement proposal at The Olde Pink House in Savannah. He was extremely responsive, helped me plan out the details, and most importantly showed up right on time. Chris really impressed me with his violin skills and awesome attitude, and I thank him deeply for making my proposal a night that me and my fiancé will never forget.

Sent on 09/21/2018
    Chris Dooley 2
  • Nicole

Nicole Schwalge · Married on 12/15/2018

Thank you for making our wedding so magical!!!

I can't say enough good things about Chris Dooley. I am a wedding planner in Savannah and have referred him to countless couples but I just had to leave a review after he performed at MY wedding on December 15th, 2018. He played at our ceremony with a few other musicians and it was truly the most magical experience of my life. He is very talented and very kind and very easy to work with. He replies quickly to e-mails and is just truly awesome. Also... the best part is he has birds AND he's funny. I would highly recommend Chris to any couple getting married in Savannah, he is awesome!!!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Aubrie · Married on 10/28/2017

Chris is so talented and played such beautiful music for my wedding! The aisle leading to the alter was longer than I anticipated so Chris (without hesitation) adjusted the speed of the song so I didn't have to worry about the song ending before I reached the alter or worry about adjusting my walking speed. Chris is fantastic!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Chris Dooley FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Learn New Songs
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Piano, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs

• 108 Timberland Circle Rincon, GA, 31324 See on map