Chris Company

Appleton, WI View map

Hey there! We hope you are here because you are ready to elope or you need help coordinating your intimate event! Congrats! We want to celebrate with you!

Chris Company is esentially an ala cart for Brittany Geise Photography. Couples can add floral, decor, and styling to any existing photography package for intimate weddings and elopements.

Chris Company is a unique in that we only work with intimate weddings or eleopements. 20 guest is usually our sweet spot. Every intimate wedding we style is tailormade to your persolality. Whether we are helping you coordinate an elopement, intimate wedding, destination wedding, pop-up dinner, or vow renewal, we keep our events intimate and personable so we can stick our heart and soal into every single place setting.

We specialize in intiamte AirBNB weddings across the country.

Reach out to us if we seem to be a good fit for your special event!

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$9700.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Elopement
Military

How many planners are on your team?

• Alixandra
    Alixandra R. Getting married on 10/16/2021

Wedding Planned in 4 days thanks for Chris Company!

My now husband and I planned for a beautiful October wedding in Austin, Texas. However, with my fiancé's dad in hospice, we knew he wouldn't be able to attend. We immediately thought of a new plan and our elopement in Jefferson, WI at his nursing home was planned in 4 days. The most difficult part for me planning a wedding in a state I'd been to twice was that I was relying heavily on vendor reviews! I knew no one and had no recommendations!! I was so thankful for Facebook and the bridal groups I found for WI!! Brittany mentioned she had a package for elopements and was available for our day!! I immediately knew I was in good hands and after stalking her IG, I was obsessed!! The colors, the pictures and the florals she arranged were absolutely stunning! If you're on the fence, please know that this was the best investment I made for my elopement. Brittany was comfortable in her surroundings, made me and both families feel comfortable and truly captured the special moments!! I can't thank you enough for the precious memories you gave us through the photos!

Chris Company's reply:

It was an absolute joy working with you Chris, and your family on this day! After chatting with you (and also stalking your socials! :] ) I knew we were a great fit! Your vision were awesome and we had fun bringing it to life! Thank you again for your kind words and for working with us!
    Aunah Married on 05/08/2021

Wonderful!

Working with Brittany was absolutely amazing. I wanted a small wedding and I randomly came across her on Instagram by looking up elopement planners. Brittany was so patient with us abs planning our elopement. We changed the place and the date and Brittany worked with us. She literally drove hours to meet us at our dream location which was the tulip fields in Holland Michigan. The day if she was early and met us at the entrance. She made sure we got first look pictures with my dad and husband before they could see me. She had great ideas for pictures and poses. THEN I would highly recommend doing the sweet heart table. We had ours at a private beach behind a house and it was soooo beautifully put together. Unfortunately, the wind was so strong we had to move inside but Brittany brought the beautiful table inside for us to enjoy. We hired a private chef for a dinner snd that was a solid choice. It was amazing to enjoy a private dinner as newly weds and after the day we were starving. After everything it took about two-three weeks to get our pictures back but the quality and quantity couldn’t be beat! It’s really convenient too because she sends you the pics on a site where you can directly buy them from and you can purchase an album. Overall Brittany really worked hard to make OUR dream come true and I am positive she will work with anyone and make sure they are getting their dream elopement as well.

Also prices are not out of the world expensive. We were fresh out of college and worked to save up and we were able to pay for the wedding almost entirely by ourselves which saved us from more debt on top of college payments.
  • Tia
    Tia H. Married on 08/15/2020

Simply Magical

This company has amazing attention to detail. Their creative vision takes your vision to the next level! Their unique style effortlessly makes every moment simply magical. They are a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend them.

Chris Company's reply:

Thank you Tia, we loved working with you as well! What an amazing day we had! Would love to have you back anytime. :]

Deals

Chris Company 1
Discount

The Upper Peninsula is one of those must see locations in Amerca. Why not get married there? We are offering a special offer for a special couple that wants to elope in the Upper Pennisule, Michigan! Packages start at just $700 and include: photography, floral, and coordination!

Team

Brittany Geise
Brittany Geise
Owner

Hey there! The name is Brittany and I am the owner of Chris Company Wi as well as Brittany Geise Photography.

During my 11 years in the wedding industry as a wedding photographer, I developed a passion for styling, floral, and decorations. That's when CC was born!

Appleton, WI, 54913
9202137439
Location of (Chris Company)

Other vendors in Green Bay for your wedding