Appleton, Appleton, WI 54913 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Chris Company

Hey there! We hope you are here because you are ready to elope or you need help coordinating your intimate event! Congrats! We want to celebrate with you!

My name is Brittany and I am the owner of Chris Company. This company stemed from my lifelong passion of photography, hosting events, and loving people. My team and I offer a collection of services for your event such as photography, videography, coordinating, floral, decorations, and stationery.

Every intimate event we coordinate is tailormade to your persolality. Whether we are helping you plan an elopement, intimate wedding, destination wedding, pop-up dinner, or vow renewal, we keep our events intimate and personable so we can stick our heart and soal into every single place setting.

Reach out to us if we seem to be a good fit for your special event!

Follow Chris Company on

img 5704 51 933529 1563864447

3 Reviews for Chris Company

Alexis · Married on 06/06/2020

Amazing bouquet and photos

My husband I eloped through the Chris Company. He got a gorgeous boutonniere and I got an absolutely jaw dropping bouquet both of these things were put together with a lot of time and effort from Chris Company! Even though it was an elopement, our families were able to be there and we were able to get married at a very sentimental spot for us. I can't recommend Chris Company enough. I was able to have the wedding of my dreams. The photos were more than I expected, she took as much time as we wanted taking pictures and was there to capture all of the special moments. She also had a ton of ideas for poses and spots. She made my experience stress free and absolutely beautiful. If I could do it all over again I would!

Sent on 07/13/2020

Liz Danielski · Married on 04/11/2020

Our Perfect Elopement

My husband and I made the most brilliant choice by working with Chris Company for our elopement. Brittany was incredible – she worked around and with our schedule, made sure everything was exactly what we wanted, and put together an all-around beautiful and memorable day for us. I only had a vague idea of what I wanted, only knowing that I wanted it to be very small and simple, but still, a day that I would never forget. She exceeded all of my expectations, from location and flowers to photography.

The ruins we were married in front of take the cake for a unique location and made for stunning photos. And WOW – the photos she took were amazing. I could rave about them for days. She was able to capture our love in such a magical way. I dare say the flowers that she put together for us were just as spectacular as the photos. I simply gave her a color scheme I was thinking of and my preferred bouquet size and she dreamt up the rest! I stared at my bouquet all night and immediately put them in water when I got home because I wanted them to last as long as possible! She put such a special twist on every aspect of this day. I am forever grateful to her, and to Christ Company, and would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking to be married (especially if you are eloping!).

Sent on 11/22/2019

Julia · Married on 06/23/2018

We highly recommend this wedding vendor because these ladies sure know their stuff! Brittany and Lindsay have an amazing eye for photography and are very charismatic to work with! My husband and I wanted to have more natural “in the moment” photos and these two nailed it. They make you feel so comfortable and strive to catch the real moments, not just the candid ones. They’re direction and professionalism is one of a kind. We are so happy we were able to work with them and have our love captured in its most true and natural form! Thank you so much ladies!!!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Chris Company FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 9700.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Destination
    Military
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Chris Company 1
    Upper Peninsula Elopement

The Upper Peninsula is one of those must see locations in Amerca. Why not get married there? We are offering a special offer for a special couple that wants to elope in the Upper Pennisule, Michigan! Packages start at just $700 and include: photography, floral, and coordination!

• Appleton Appleton, Wisconsin, 54913 See on map
    9202137439 (Phone number)
    Location of (Chris Company)