Chris Canales Photography

Denville, NJ View map Visit website
1 review
$2,600 Most Popular Price

$2,600 Most Popular Price

Based in Denville, New Jersey, Chris Canales Photography helps couples turn their wedding day moments into long-lasting mementos. Owner Chris loves documenting both the big moments and small details that make a client's big day special. With his contemporary and photojournalistic capturing style, he will work to curate a heartwarming photo album for your to keep for years to come.

Chris Canales Photography is happy to start with an engagement session to help couples become more comfortable and confident in front of the camera. On your wedding day, Chris offers a variety of options, including additional hours, a second photographer, and coverage at multiple locations. He will send your final, high-resolution images as digital files for easy viewing and sharing. Albums, prints, and canvases are also available.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,600

Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Nora
    Nora F. Married on 07/05/2021

Truly Phenomenal and Unforgettable Experience

When my now husband and I started planning our wedding we knew that our photographer was going to be one of our main priorities. We spent weeks looking for a photographer that also would fit within our budget. After getting a referral from another photographer to contact Chris Canales, we knew right away that we found the perfect photographer for our wedding. Communicating with Chris throughout the whole wedding process was a breeze which made my life as a bride planning her wedding from several states away so much easier. After we booked he sent us a questionnaire to get to know my husband and I better. We set up several meetings with Chris to go over time lines, what we wanted, and he really made sure we were heard the entire time. Chris even came out with my family to tour the venue and made sure he knew all the best spots to take our photos!! Our engagement session with Chris was amazing and really solidified our decision in booking him! The day of the wedding was spectacular and Chris captured all the images we wanted and more! He worked incredibly well with our videographer who he had just met that morning. We had a traditional Egyptian/Palestinian/Jordanian Zaffee, Dabke, and Tannoura entrance and show and he went right along with it even though he had never shot a wedding before with it. He respected all of our cultures and customs. Chris even helped the best man and I pull off a prank on my husband. Not even a full 24 hours after the wedding was over, Chris sent me a ton of sneak peak photos!! My full wedding album came shortly after and every single photo was BEAUTIFULLY captured. My husband and I will always cherish these photos and knowing we had such an amazing photographer along the way makes them even better. Both of our families still rave about the amazing quality of the pictures taken and we couldn’t be more thankful to have found a photographer like Chris. We can't stop looking at our gorgeous wedding photos. We will forever recommend Chris to anyone that needs a wedding photographer (and more)! Thank you Chris for everything you did to make our wedding special!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Chris Canales
Chris Canales
Owner/Photographer

Hey! By way of introduction, my name is Chris and I love all things photography related. Interestingly enough my passion for this art began after my wife and I married and we received our wedding photos and video back. The photos helped save those wonderful emotions and memories created that day. From there on, I knew I wanted to be able to give that feeling back to others and made it my goal to learn and help create a space for exactly that. I began this journey six years ago and more importantly began focusing on weddings during the last two years. Since then I have had the privilege to work with some wonderful couples and vendors that continue to fuel that drive.

When I am not documenting a wedding you can find me enjoying time with my two year old daughter and wife at different local parks or pastry shops. Another way I recharge is by hanging out at home and binging on any good series. I look forward to connecting and working with you!

When I am not documenting a wedding you can find me enjoying time with my 2 year old daughter and wife at different local parks or pastry shops. Another way I recharge is by hanging out at home and binging on any good series! I look forward to connecting!

Denville, NJ Denville, NJ, 07834
Location of (Chris Canales Photography)

Chris Canales Photography frequently asked questions

Chris Canales Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files
Chris Canales Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
Chris Canales Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
Chris Canales Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
Chris Canales Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
Chris Canales Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding