About Chocolate Fountain Express

A Chocolate Fountain instead of grooms cake?????   Ask the Groom!!!!     The Chocolate Fountain Express family is proud to serve costumers in the Greater Houston Area with an extensive menu of chocolate fountain experiences that will delight your guests.

80% Pure high quality Imported Swiss Chocolate
20% cocoa butter
Extensive list of delicious dippings displayed on a gorgeous choice of displays

Categories: Wedding Rental

Regions serviced: Houston

15 Reviews for Chocolate Fountain Express

Clean Up (2)
Delivery (2)
Setup (2)
Chocolate Fountain (1)

Sergio, the owner of Chocolate Fountain Express was awesome to work with. He cared that we got the exact dessert we wanted for our wedding and did not cut corners during the tasting. My husband and I paid for our wedding ourselves and he gave us a great price that helped us stay within our budget all while having an awesome banana split station that our guests absolutely loved at the wedding! We highly recommend Sergio and his team!

Profile Picture Corinne, 6/11/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Chocolate Fountain, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Sergio and his team are amazing! I'm hispanic and my now husband is filipino. I didn't want a full blown Mexican wedding, but I did want to incorporate some of my culture into it. He and I talked it through and we decided we wanted a pan dulce station (sweet bread). At first we were going to do it ourselves just have a family member set it up. We told our wedding coordinator our idea and she suggested I contact Sergio. We met with Sergio and he let us know he had a churro and hot chocolate station, but we could add the pan dulce. Since our wedding was in September we opted for no hot chocolate and replaced it with vanilla ice cream (yummy). At our consulation he made us the churros and presented it to us just how it would be done at the wedding. It was absolutely delicious. We decided to book them and I'm so glad we did. Our guests loved the idea. FYI he has tons of dessert stations and more from nacho bars, to smores stations, to ice cream to so much more. Give him a call if you want a little something sweet at your wedding.

Profile Picture Flower, 9/26/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Chocolate fountain Express was a success!
I got married July 25, 2015, I hired this company a day before my wedding, thank goodness they had availability for my wedding day.
The staff's from the company- came to my wedding day right on time, my guests loved the chocolate fountain, it was worth the money.
My husband and I were so pleased on how everything turned out and the owner of the company was awesome :-)
I recommend this company to anyone who'll want to have a chocolate fountain at their wedding or event.

Profile Picture BIANCA, 7/25/15, 6 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1269298142745 tuscanywhitepink

Book a Chocolate Fountain and get 50% disc. 5 gal.Beverage f

Redeem In-Store
that's right!!!,reserve your Chocolate Fountain at regular price today and get a 50% discount on a Beverage Fountain Rental.Client must provide liquid. Offer valid for new costumers only. More details will be provided upon request on the consultation day.Limited and subject to availavility. Please call for more details.
#WWd5357d0ba2feb4cb