Round Lake, IL 60073 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Chicago Beverage Catering

Chicago Beverage Catering is a bartending company equipped to accommodate any type or size event throughout the Northern Illinois & Southern Wisconsin area. Chicago Beverage Catering is the bartending answer for your private parties, weddings, corporate events, office parties, bar/bat mitzvah, or celebrations of any kind.
Our experience, highly trained staff, attention to details, and a fine selection of non-alcoholic drinks combine to make each event a guaranteed success. We pride ourselves on our repeat clientele, who have chosen to use Chicago Beverage Catering every time their event calls for beverage services. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you!

Follow Chicago Beverage Catering on

3 Reviews for Chicago Beverage Catering

Deb · Married on 11/24/2017

My husband and I got married at a venue that only works with one beverage caterer, Chicago Beverage Catering and they were incredible to work with. Before we had even signed our contract with our venue, CBC was super responsive in answering all of our questions and also provided us a quote. We made numerous revisions to our proposed package before we signed our contract and CBC was very patient with us and quick to give clarifications. Our venue raves about Vitaliy and CBC. The prices are very competitive and they are flexible with customizing the package that fits your needs. If we had 50 beverage caterers to choose from, we'd still pick CBC!
    You don't have to worry about anything because they provide everything you need!
    I can't believe how attentive and professional CBC is even knowing clients from our venue don't have a choice. After introductions my husband and I sat right in our seats without an opportunity to get a drink (which, hadn't crossed my mind yet) and one of the bartenders came directly to us and asked what we wanted and brought us back our drinks. Our guests had very positive things to say about the mixed drinks and selections offered. Thank you CBC for making our special day incredible!

Sent on 12/02/2017
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 08/13/2016

Everything was great. They were super professional, affordable, and responses to emails/phone calls were lightening fast. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 09/09/2016

Lillie · Married on 10/05/2013

AMAZING! I had NO worries that my wedding was in good hands with Chicago Beverage Catering. They traveled to the venue , provided all of their own coolers, tables, linens, cups napkins....EVERYTHING you could think of, they had! Not to mention, they poured a MEAN drink! Everyone at the wedding has told me how awesome the bartenders were and how fun they made things! The owner also went above and beyond to obtain the appropriate liquor licenses which were super complex and time consuming! He told me to relax and he would take care of the rest. If you want an amazing open bar and wonderful customer service PLEASE call Chicago Beverage Catering!!! You can't beat their prices!

Sent on 10/17/2013