Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Chiara Salon

Bridal hair design by C.L.

HERE COMES THE BRIDE.....

www.chiarasalon.com

CHIARA PROVIDES ON LOCATION  HAIR AND MAKEUP SERVICES FOR BRIDES AND THEIR BRIDAL PARTIES...IT'S YOUR SPECIAL DAY..SIT BACK, RELAX, AND LET US HELP YOU LOOK AND FEEL YOUR BEST ON YOUR WEDDING DAY!

Chiara Lazzara is a successful salon owner in Elmwood Park il. She has been working behind the chair for 12 years...Growing up in the beauty industry she has grown to become an amazing hairdresser. At the age of 19 she was  certified as national educator for JHON PAUL MITCHELL SYSTEMS. She has traveled all over sharing her knowledge with other hairdressers. Her passion is long hair design (or short)/ special events/ brides ect.   Doing bridal hair design has become a huge part of her business.. She has done many weddings on location and has also had large groups in the salon. Call to make a reservation for a trial or you can e mail her at Chiarasalon@comcast.net...Chiara also specializes in hair extensions. Chiara salon also offers many other services that you will enjoy.  Call Chiara for a free consultation!

Our team of pros are available for all special events..Anniversarys, proms, birthdays, weddings ect...

VISIT US ON FACEBOOK AND LIKE OUR PAGE!

Please email me at chiarasalon@comcast.net for quickest response!

"I love weddings and I love working with brides! It truly is a special day, and i feel blessed to be able to experience it over and over again. Brings me back to my wedding day everytime!!!"  My promise to each and every bride is that i will be there to make sure you look and feel your best on your wedding day, and you will not be disappointed with our services!"

~Chiara Lazzara

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Chicago

24 Reviews for Chiara Salon

Chiara was recommended to me from my makeup artist for my January wedding. I was so happy to be able to work with a fun, relaxed, and down to earth woman on my wedding day. She made me feel so comfortable and I appreciated her feedback on my ideas for my wedding undo. It was also a relief to find a stylist who would come to location with a smile on her face!

Profile Picture User3576671, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had my wedding downtown Chicago and was traveling from NYC. I was nervous because I had a trial with a different salon and was not pleased. Luckily, I had heard about Chiara through a friend and I booked her for my wedding day and crossed my fingers. I was extremely happy with the results! She styled my hair as well as my bridesmaids and the mothers. She was very fast, organized and pulled off a variety of looks effortlessly! My hair looked great and held up the entire night - no extra fuss or hairspray needed! I would definitely recommend Chiara to anyone needing a hair stylist for their wedding!

Profile Picture Stacia, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Chaiara did mine & my sister (MOH)'s hair for my bridal shower & we both loved it! She is creative and works quickly! We both received so many compliments!

Profile Picture Ida, 9/14/13, 7 Reviews

50 Photos

2 VIDEOS

HERE COMES THE BRIDE
1:44 minutes
Make every event extra special....
1:03 minutes

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1517431690 3960cafe4aa3658d 1287970303483 beckywedmain

Free Gift!

$10.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Bride will receive a free gift after writing a review on wedding wire!
#WW0ec199f922574bbd

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Chiara is absolutely amazing at hair. She can recreate any look, yet still has the creativity to create a perfect wedding style with variety and different looks to fit your lifestyle and personal style. I highly recommend her for your event, or for your everyday beauty needs!

We enjoy and look forward to working with this salon

Events

7642 w north ave, Elmwood Park...We will travel anywhere!, IL 60707   See On Map
708-698-0205 (phone)