Cherish Studios

Easton, MD View map
$675 Most Popular Price

$675 Most Popular Price

Cherish Nielsen has been a passionate photographer her whole life. Add to that, her talents and training in scrapbook design, restoration work, theater design, and mixed media art - Cherish treats her clients to more than just an image. She melds photos with magic for a unique final product.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$500.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$675

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

• User1366072 2+ years ago
    We were so pleased with Cherish! She was friendly and professional and a pleasure to do business with! Her expertise surpassed all that we had hoped for! I would highly recommend her!
    Sharon Married on 05/19/2012
    Can I give her a ten in all areas? Cherish was amazing. I immediately felt a connection with her. She was more like a friend at the wedding versus a vendor. Cherish made the photo capturing so easy and she was never intrusive. She offers suggestions but makes sure to listen to your wants and needs. Her level of expertise coupled with a most fair price made her the absolute best choice. I believe when you are blessed with a soul mate to marry and then can couple that with such a warm, talented, credible and lovely person to make lasting memories with..what more could a bride want? I would recomend Cherish to anyone for any occasion. Shes a gem!

Sharon Clark
    Tom Married on 12/04/2010
    Cherish is fabulous!!! We contracted with her to photo document our December wedding. She was 100% accommodating throughout our entire experience. We knew as soon as we met with her the first time that the photography was one aspect of our wedding that we would not have to be concerned about. She captured our perfect day perfectly! We have no reservations giving her a high recommendation.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Deals

Cherish Studios 1
Gift
Looking for a photographer for both your engagement photos and your wedding? This is the deal for you. You'll receive a free engagement photo shoot when you sign a wedding contract with me and provide your deposit! It's my way of thanking you for trusting me to capture your special moments on your wedding day.

Sail Selina II, St. Michaels Sail Selina II, St. Michaels Boat Weddings

Cherish Nielsen did a fabulous job taking photos during two weddings aboard the historic yacht Selina II, sailing in St Michaels, MD. Sail boats can be tricky with lots of moving parts and rocking side to side, but Cherish jumped aboard and got right to work as if a challenging enviroment was fun, not difficult, making my bride and groom feel very comfortable. She made sure she took best advantage of the background scenery as well as setting up innovative shots with the ship board props like the bell & wheel. And she did some very creative and really neat stills that I had never seen another photographer take. A picture is worth a thousand words, and hers are the best of any I have seen a pro take aboard Selina II. She is now my photographer of choice for all our wedding sails.

4934 Campground Road Easton, MD, 21822
Location of (Cherish Studios)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding