Cherish Studios Reviews

Cherish Studios View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • User1366072 2+ years ago
    We were so pleased with Cherish! She was friendly and professional and a pleasure to do business with! Her expertise surpassed all that we had hoped for! I would highly recommend her!
    Sharon Married on 05/19/2012
    Can I give her a ten in all areas? Cherish was amazing. I immediately felt a connection with her. She was more like a friend at the wedding versus a vendor. Cherish made the photo capturing so easy and she was never intrusive. She offers suggestions but makes sure to listen to your wants and needs. Her level of expertise coupled with a most fair price made her the absolute best choice. I believe when you are blessed with a soul mate to marry and then can couple that with such a warm, talented, credible and lovely person to make lasting memories with..what more could a bride want? I would recomend Cherish to anyone for any occasion. Shes a gem!

Sharon Clark
    Tom Married on 12/04/2010
    Cherish is fabulous!!! We contracted with her to photo document our December wedding. She was 100% accommodating throughout our entire experience. We knew as soon as we met with her the first time that the photography was one aspect of our wedding that we would not have to be concerned about. She captured our perfect day perfectly! We have no reservations giving her a high recommendation.
    Jaimi Married on 09/18/2010
    Cherish was FANTASTIC. She was very reliable and equally accommodating. We only had her do the photography for our ceremony and portraits, not the reception, as my younger sister is a budding photographer as well. The ceremony photos and portraits turned out phenomenal. We got photos of everything we wanted. Cherish was also kind enough to give a few pointers to my sister on her photography and to upload her photos to a secondary gallery attached to her own.

We would and have recommended Cherish to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. As I stated, the finished product was fantastic and her rate was exceptionally fair. Unlike a lot of photographers, Cherish is far from overpriced.

We are so happy that we chose Cherish!
    Nancy Married on 09/06/2010
    Cherish was extremely easy to work with. We were working from three different states (mine, his, and the wedding site) and Cherish made things so easy for us. She was willing to speak with us by phone at times that were convenient for us; she put us at ease immediately about procedures and expectations; she worked with us to be sure that pictures on the website and in our finished scrapbook were exactly as we wanted them to appear. I strongly recommend her services!
    Kimberly Married on 08/29/2010
    I would do it again:)
    Judy Married on 07/16/2010
    Cherish did a wonderful job. I would definetly recommend her services. Very efficient and flexible with scheduling.
    Sivan Married on 05/16/2010
    We had an excellent experience working with Cherish. She was very down to earth and approachable. We felt comfortable with her right away and loved her creativity and open-mindedness. She worked with us to stay in our budget and captured so many great moments at our wedding. We would definitely use her services again and recommend her to anyone. Actually, she is going to now be doing my friend's wedding! Overall a great experience.
  • O
    Danielle Married on 01/24/2010
    Cherish Nielsen, and her company MyPhotos2Go, provided my fiancé and I amazing photos from a recent engagement session. While located on the Eastern Shore of MD, she drove to Baltimore at no extra cost to us. Cherish really listened to what we wanted, which were shots that were more "architectural" and "artistic". She let us be natural and have fun, and was never for a moment frustrated when we didn't know what to do or where to go. We gave Cherish our blessing to play with photo editing, and the results were amazing. Within a week, she had our photos posted on her website. We were able to email or use Facebook to link to the photos for everyone to see. The comments we got were amazing, and everyone was thrilled with the photos! We received a CD of our shots quickly, and I might add, beautifully presented with a custom case. Cherish treats everyone like family, and its so easy to be comfortable with her behind the lens. Oh, and the price of her services is unbeatable! If I could give more than 5 stars, I would!
    Vince Married on 09/20/2009
    She was so great that we suggested her to a couple which also used her services.
  • AubreyBrunecz
    Aubrey Married on 08/15/2009
    When picking a photographer for my wedding, I was terrified. After all, those moments only last that day, and capturing them takes a genius. That’s where Cherish came in. I heard of her through some family friends and inquired about the services she provides. After the first meeting at Starbucks =) I knew she was it. She brought a portfolio of her work and I had never seen such beautiful photos in my life. Let me just say for the record, no one is a better photographer! NO ONE! She is amazing, she captured every special moment with beauty and grace. When she uploaded the photos for me to see, I stayed up all night continuously looking over them, simply stunned by her amazing work. My house is covered in them! I get so many comments on them its crazy! I intend to keep her around as my photographer for everything including pregnancy, family photos etc. I could go on for days but her portfolio alone will convince you! Believe me, you can’t find any better!!!!!!

XOXOXO
    Aubrey Burton
    Married August 8, 2009
    Debbie Married on 08/01/2009
    i liked her uniqueness. She did some in black and white and some in color, gave us
    a good variety of pictures to choose from.
    Jeannette Married on 06/28/2008
    Mrs. Cherish Neilson, not only took beautiful photographs of my wedding, she was able to capture the spirit and whimsy of it. They were not stiff, posed, photos that you bore friends and family to death making them look through; they captured the fun and togetherness that was actually going on there. The album she put together for me is an example of Mrs. Neilson's artistry. It is unique and compelling and reveals the joy of the day unfolding with each turn of the page. This is truly a talented artist and well worth worth her modest fees.