1625 N. El Camino Real Suite D, San Clemente, CA 92672 Map · Phone number

About Cheri Bradshaw Photography

First of all, CONGRATULATIONS! It's such an exciting time for you.....enjoy it!!

Someone once told me, "do what you love to do and the rest will follow". What great advice! I absolutely adore what I do!! After photographing weddings now for many years I still get chills and teary at "I do". My clients consistently compliment me on my fun, easy-going manner and my ability to blend seamlessly into the event. My expertise and joy is in capturing every detail, every scene, every behind-the-scenes moment possible. I get to know my clients well during the engagement session and by the time the big day rolls around, we are completely relaxed, comfortable and friends...and this is reflected in the resulting images. Check out my website...give me a call. I'd love to be invited to your wedding!

Follow Cheri Bradshaw Photography on

5597044142ba0219 1189440011558 DSC 0517
DSC 0008c

2 Reviews for Cheri Bradshaw Photography

Liz · Married on 03/29/2014

I was extremely pleased with Cheri's photography. My pictures were absolutely beautiful! She was easy to work with and is a true artist, with a knack for capturing candid moments. She had some brilliant ideas that looked stunning and ended up being the best photos in my entire album. Her second photographer was excellent as well. With two photographers we were able to get images of the groom and his groomsmen getting ready as well as fantastic shots of the guest during the cocktail hour.
    I highly recommend Cheri.

Sent on 05/09/2014

Kelly · Married on 06/24/2006

If you're looking for a personal, friendly photographer that is open to suggestions, Cheri is the one to look for. Her bubbly personality made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. She was not pushy with her ideas and allowed us to have a lot of say in what type of poses we had. She is a great communicator and keeps you updated. There were some small issues with putting our album together (not entirely Cheri's fault but that of another vendor) and she stuck through it, pushing to get us money back, and additional services for our trouble. All in all, she's a great photographer, hard worker, and the perfect wedding guest. She does engagement photos too!

Sent on 12/27/2007

Cheri Bradshaw Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums