Chensley Photography

Ocala, FL View map Visit website
$3,900 Most Popular Price

$3,900 Most Popular Price

Chensley Photography is a wedding imagery company located in Ocala, Florida. I’m Christine, a wedding photographer who loves to travel all over to capture love stories and the beauties of the world! As an artist, I personally enjoy bringing romantic vibes and beautiful colors into my portraits. I love to tell a story through a series of heirloom portraits that stay are timeless and thoughtful.

Chensley Photography strives to deliver clean, timeless, and emotive photos that you and your family will cherish for years to come. From engagement photoshoots to destination weddings to wedding portraits, I am available for your entire romantic journey. I can extend my hours on the day and bring along a second photographer if that's what you desire. Afterward, you can relive precious memories through high-resolution images, digital files, wedding albums, prints, proofs, and more. Personalized thank-you cards are also available to conclude your special journey in style!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,900

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Margaret
    Margaret H. Married on 01/20/2020

Mother of the Bride

Christine is an amazing photographer. She has a natural eye to bring out the best in brides and the entire wedding party.
  • Felix
    Felix M. Married on 07/09/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best photographer and the best person

Christine was the ideal photographer: direct, supportive, experienced, and fun. She offered guidance when needed, and allowed us to be ourselves. After our wedding, our family endured two losses: one after a month and another just about 8 months later. Christine, without prompting, sent us photos from our wedding of these two beloved family members to remember them by. This thoughtfulness put her over the top for us. I would hire her forever.
    Josie Married on 11/11/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I recently had my engagement photos done by Chensley Photography, and the whole experience was wonderful! My fiancé and I wanted the engagement shoot to be laid-back and a reflection of us, so Christine followed us around while we went to our favorite local spots on a Friday evening. Prior to the shoot, I had a lot of anxiety and what seemed like a million questions/concerns but Christine was kind enough to address all of them in a timely manner. During the shoot, she didn't force us to do poses, which allowed us to be more relaxed. She did offer suggestions including having my fiancé dip me in front of the old movie theater marquee, which turned out to be one of our favorite shots. Our engagement photos turned out amazing, and we've had so many compliments on such a unique, fun shoot. I highly recommend Chensley Photography for your engagement and wedding photos!

Chensley Photography's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Josie! It was such a blast flying down to Florida to photograph your's and Nick's engagement session. It was so much fun walking the historic streets of downtown Jacksonville, getting to know you two a bit more. I hope you two enjoy these photos for all the years to come!
  • illustration stars

35 photos · 08/12/2017

Deals

Chensley Photography 1
Offer

Engagement season is amongst us and it's time to start searching for your perfect wedding vendors. Take $200 off any package.

Pricing

Team

Christine Hensley
Christine Hensley
Owner

Hi! I’m Christine. I’m a wedding photographer based out of Ocala, FL, but please don’t let that worry you. I love to travel all over to photograph the beauties of the world. As an artist, I personally enjoy bringing romantic vibes and beautiful color into my portraits. I love to tell a story through a series of heirloom portraits that stay classically in style. I strive to deliver clean, beautiful photos that you and your family will cherish through the years. Interested in what you're seeing? Let’s chat!

Hartford Marriott Farmington Hartford Marriott Farmington Hotel Weddings

Chensley Photography is stunning! She truly captures the perfect moment on your BIG day! She's quick to respond which makes our brides feel at ease and important!

Central FL & Destination Ocala, FL, 34473
Location of (Chensley Photography)

Chensley Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Chensley Photography include in the starting price?

Chensley Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Proofs

What photography services does Chensley Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Chensley Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Chensley Photography offer?

Chensley Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Chensley Photography offer?

Chensley Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Chensley Photography offer for wedding events?

Chensley Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Chensley Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Chensley Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Chensley Photography offer?

Chensley Photography currently offers 1 offer promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding