1414 McKinley Avenue, Vincennes, IN 47591 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

16 Reviews for Chelsea Rodimel Photography

Brittany · Married on 10/05/2013

I have known Chelsea for a little while, and I am constantly surprised by her professionalism and her attention to detail. She made my day stress-free, and ensured that we got every shot that we needed. Overall, using her and her husband as our photographers was one of the best decisions that my husband and I could have made for our wedding.

Sent on 12/29/2013

Ariza · Married on 09/28/2013

Having moved states away in the middle of wedding planning, I had many worries about our wedding. Chelsea was never one of my worries as she kept in constant communication and gave valuable advice only a true experienced professional could give.

She did a fantastic job in such a time crunch for our September wedding. Our entire bridal party was impressed with her efficiency; while our families enjoyed working with her.

Chelsea has an eye for creativity and is exceptionally skilled. Our photos turned out brilliantly and my husband and I were very impressed. Her quality was top notch with both our engagement and wedding photos.

Not only were there good professionals, Chelsea and Miles were an absolute blast to work with.

Sent on 12/22/2013

Kayla · Married on 09/14/2013

Chelsea is absolutely the hands down best choice we could have made! We could not be happier with our wedding photos or the service we were given! Professional. Amazing talent. Great fun! Highly recommended!

Sent on 12/30/2013