Thousand Oaks, CA 91360 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Chasing Victory

What Chasing Victory means to me is giving people a sense of possibilities. I am inspired and want to inspire others.
I chose creating wedding and engagement rings as a medium to inspire others. You will find the most unique wedding and engagement rings that you have ever seen. With a combination of wood and metal Chasing Victory is setting a new way of jewelery.
I hope to inspire you and keep Chasing Victory!

Follow Chasing Victory on

• Videos 2

6 Reviews for Chasing Victory

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 04/15/2017

My fiancé got my engagement ring through Chasing Victory and it is incredibly beautiful and well made. He told me he was able to custom order what he wanted and professionalism and quality is worth the wait to get the product. My only tiny issue is that the ring is slightly bigger then I would like. I had my finger previously sized even though I already knew I was a 7 and even though that was what he ordered it still happens to be a bit loose on my finger. Downfall of this is he can only enlarge the rings with wood in lay and not make them smaller. Other than maybe ordering the ring a bit smaller then you would need I strongly recommend!

We made a friend in this gentle soul. His artwork is magnificent. The rings are a fitting reminder of our organic and eternal romance. Thank you Jonathan!

Love, love, love Jonathan's work! I was looking for something that was unique when choosing my engagement ring/wedding band, and I definitely was able to find it here. So incredibly thankful for Jonathan's amazingly talented work.

Chasing Victory FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 7+ weeks