Charlotte, Charlotte, NC 28262 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Charlotte Photo Booth Fun

Charlotte Photo Booth Fun, based of course in Charlotte, North Carolina specializes in top-notch photo booth rentals, with a primary focus on photo quality. Utilizing state-of-the-art photo booth equipment, they are able to deliver premium photos from their custom photo booths. Not only do their photo booths take lovely photos, they are also very aestheticly pleasing. The photo booths at Charlotte Photo Booth Fun are beautifully crafted and act as a design piece to your reception, making your wedding one to remember.

At Charlotte Photo Booth Fun, their photo booths have the ability to light up and glow different colors to match your wedding color theme, creating a custom experience that you won’t soon forget. Photo booth services include:

• Clean up
ce242fe9c333c921 img 0222

• Videos 1

4 Reviews for Charlotte Photo Booth Fun

R · event on 05/07/2016

I had a surprise birthday party for my wife and Charlotte Phone Booth staff was outstanding.They were very supportive, flexible and helpful to make our party an overall success. The photo booth props were great and my family and friends loved the pictures. We had a fantastic time and look forward to doing it again.

Sent on 05/11/2016

Nikki · Married on 04/29/2017

Everyone at my wedding loved the Photobooth. The strip was super easy to customize and I really liked that because I had flowers that I used with all of my signs. It was super easy to do too because I just sent him a picture of what I wanted. I provided magnets for the picture to go in and the attendant handed them out for me. I do wish I would have had the option of added additional time if I wanted to go over because I did not realize how much everyone would like it. I did think that the "unlimited photos and strips"meant they would print multiple of each, but it does not. You only get two of each. I received the pictures three days after the wedding and they were great quality pictures which is awesome to have since I did not get to see all of the photo strips. I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 05/03/2017

Charlotte Photo Booth Fun FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• Charlotte Charlotte, North Carolina, 28262 See on map
    (704) 200 9340 (Phone number)