Charles Le Photography

San Jose, CA View map

$6,100 Most Popular Price

I specialize in photojournalistic Wedding Photography, casual and traditional family portraits, and stylistic individual portraits.

I take a storytelling approach to wedding photography. The concept is simple. Just be yourself. Celebrate, laugh, cry - I'll capture it. The results are profound. Your photos will convey the mood and expressions of your unique moments. I look for genuine and spontaneous connections between people and find instances which may not be obvious, but taken as a whole, compliments the entire story.

A wedding photographer only has a split second to capture the essence of a fleeting telling moment, the glimmer of a look, the spark or glow of light at an angle. An effective photographer must have the skill, experience, passion and eye to rise to that demand.

Rest assured, you can depend on me to capture the soul and spirit of your big day, and relay your stories powerfully and elegantly.

Contact me to reserve your wedding date or portrait session or make an appointment to meet with me personally.

408-608-8758

info@followcharles.com

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,100

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Canvas
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

Kayla G. Married on 09/28/2019

Professional, candid and high quality photos

Charles does a phenomenal job capturing the emotion and feel of the event. The quality of photographs and abundance of candid shots that I received when i got my professional photos back blew me away. He exceeded my expectations as a wedding photographer!
    T Married on 05/25/2014
    We loved the pictures that Charles took for our wedding! We found Charles through Yelp and were so impressed by his portfolio on his website. Charles spends time with each of his clients to get to know them and their preferences. He has an extraordinary talent for catching moments. His photo-journalistic approach allowed him to capture some expressions that we never knew we had. We are so happy we selected him because of his organization, professionalism, and the fantastic pictures he took for us.
    Aurora Married on 05/24/2014
    We had the pleasure to have Charles as our photographer on the most important day of our lives. Charles was the best we could have chosen! He arrived on a timely manner and was professional while adding endless laughter to our day. In the consults prior to the event date, we explained to Charles our family are not posers and our parents don't ever smile in pictures. He definitely listened and candidly captured each one of them smiling and expressing emotions no words can explain. Of course we had our magazine like shots as well so you have the best of both worlds (type of photography). Both Charles and his assistant Amanda were polite, personable, warm, funny, quick and efficient. We felt comfortable with them and had lots of fun! It's extremely important to trust your photographer since this type of day can not pause or replay. He captured moments I had no idea he was around to capture and thanks to him I will forever have those photos to cherish. We are absolutely in L.O.V.E with our Wedding Album and I would highly highly recommend Charles to trust with capturing your special moments at any special occasion. We are honored to have chosen Charles as our photographer!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Pricing

Charles Le Photography Price Rates

ULTIMATE SOUNDS ULTIMATE SOUNDS Wedding DJs

I worked with Charles Le and his crew at the Palm Event Center in Pleasanton this summer. It was such a pleasure because they were pleasant, FUN, and very PROFESSIONAL. At most weddings, photographers are rarely seen at the conclusion of a reception and missing out on priceless photo opportunites, but Charles and crew were there working until the very end. Now, that's commitment and passion! Their photos are simply amazing and the Blog is very impressively interesting. Make sure you check it out!

WOWPRETTY Makeup and Hair Agency WOWPRETTY Makeup and Hair Agency Wedding Hair & Makeup

Always Love working with Charles Le Photography!!

Walnut Creek Marriott Walnut Creek Marriott Hotel Weddings

I've worked with Charles Le Photography a few times and each time I've been truly impressed with Charles intensity to get the right shot and his dedication with each event. Take a look at his website and you'll get just a glimpse of his ability.

42A South First Street San Jose, CA, 95113
Location of (Charles Le Photography)

Charles Le Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Charles Le Photography include in the starting price?

Charles Le Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Charles Le Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Charles Le Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Charles Le Photography offer?

Charles Le Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Charles Le Photography offer?

Charles Le Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Charles Le Photography offer for wedding events?

Charles Le Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Charles Le Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Charles Le Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding