3900 Jog Road, Boca Raton, FL 33434, Boca Raton, FL 33434 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Pricing

About Chapel of Saint Andrew

Thank you for your interest in celebrating your wedding at the beautiful Chapel of Saint Andrew, on the picturesque campus of Saint Andrew's School in Boca Raton, Florida. We have several locations (both indoors and outdoors), each with their own unique features, in which to hold your wedding and reception.

Although the Chapel of Saint Andrew is an Episcopal church, our Wedding Chapel is open and available to all faith communities. If you would like to have your wedding celebrated by your pastor or an officiant of your own choosing, that is perfectly acceptable. If you would like to have an Episcopal Service, and are a member of The Chapel or you are looking for a church home, you can make arrangements with our Rector. We also welcome same sex couples, who are now fully embraced by the Episcopal Church.

For more information about our Wedding Chapel, download the information packet found on our website.

Follow Chapel of Saint Andrew on

Chapel of Saint Andrew 6
  • Candise

Candise Rahming · Married on 02/23/2019

My Perfect Day

My husband and I were from out of town but we are members of an Episcopal church. It was important for us to be married as such. We have a home in Boca Raton, Fl and decided that we would start our journey together in Boca.
    We searched churches in the area and found The Chapel of St. Andrew. I made a phone call, spoke with Nancy and there was an immediate connection. She secured the date for me and invited me over. It was a coincidence that the church is located at the school that my husband’s son attended and graduated from.
    It was love at first sight. Beautiful stained glass windows in the chapel and a gorgeous lakeside view. The scenery is purely magnificent.
    Nancy is the absolute best, she is warm hearted, kind, and became my unofficial wedding planner. She assisted me with recommendations for vendors and followed up on every detail with me. She kept the wedding jitters away ( they never came) and was truly interested in creating the perfect day for me. Susan, joined Nancy and she was just as friendly and kind hearted as Nancy. They were both professional and responsive. They answered emails promptly and ensured I completed everything that I needed to without pressure. They truly went above and beyond and I’m extremely grateful for it all. Janet was also a pleasure to work with. She is the music director and worked me via phone and emails. She assisted me with the right hymns for the wedding and played the organ well. It was so emotional to watch the video of my mom walking up to Ave Maria ( which she recommended).
    Did I say all of this happened in less than 6 weeks. They made it happen and they made me feel like family.
    Nancy, Susan, Jan, Thank you. Because of your professionalism, service and you all just doing what you love and being you, Craig and I had “The Perfect Day”. We look forward to attending Sunday services when in town and also planning a one year anniversary reception dinner at The Chapel. Words cannot express my gratitude to you.
    Candise

Sent on 03/03/2019
    Chapel of Saint Andrew 7
    Chapel of Saint Andrew 8
    Chapel of Saint Andrew 9
    Chapel of Saint Andrew 10

Andrea · Married on 06/09/2018

There is nothing negative I could possibly say about St. Andrew. We had a full-mass ceremony with Rev. Charles Browning and Deacon Faye Somers, who are both amazing people. We had our lunch reception in their Parish Hall. The value is outstanding. We didn’t realize when booking it that it automatically comes with a wedding planner so don’t bother hiring one. Nancy and Susan kept in touch via email and text message every single step of the way. We chose to have it small and intimate, late morning. However, there’s plenty of room for a big wedding if you so choose. We went with the Cuban Cafe to deliver the food and Blondie’s Vegan Bakery to deliver the cake. Both were awesome! The guests were so pleased. You will be too.

Sent on 07/01/2018
    Chapel of Saint Andrew 11
    Chapel of Saint Andrew 12

Katherine · Married on 12/30/2017

We are so happy to have chosen to get married at the Chapel. Not only is the church beautiful, our whole experience working with Nancy was incredible. She is so sweet and deeply committed to making sure everything turns out as the couple wants. We live out of state but visited Florida a few times throughout the year leading up to our wedding. Nancy was always responsive whenever we were there easily accommodating a trip to see the church and plan any details.

The church has beautiful stained glass behind the altar and an organ. The organ sets the music for the ceremony apart! If you want the organ to be played at the ceremony you will have to work with Janet, the music director of the Saint Andrews school. She is amazing and such a talented musician. She met us at the church months before the wedding and played many songs in the organ and piano to give us ideas about the music for our ceremony. She was very flexible and worked with our friend who sang at our wedding. The music turned out so beautiful. We can't wait to get our wedding video and re-live it.

Thank you Nancy and Janet for helping us make our day so special. The Chapel holds a very special place in our heart.

We highly recommend getting married here!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Chapel of Saint Andrew Pricing

Chapel of Saint Andrew Price Rates

Chapel of Saint Andrew FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 800.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 800.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,600.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 500
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 10
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 6
  • Describe your venue: Religious
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Ceremony, Reception, Engagement Party
  • What event services do you offer? Set Up
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

• Curbside Gourmet
    Curbside Gourmet Wedding Caterers

Nancy and her team were absolutely wonderful to work with. They were very professional and helpful with any questions we had or things we needed. The location is beautiful and also very peaceful. The chapel is directly across from the reception hall and both are set beside a small lake. There is a perfect location between the chapel and reception for the cocktail hour so the set-up is ideal. I would highly recommend the Chapel of St. Andrew for your wedding.

• 3900 Jog Road, Boca Raton, FL 33434 Boca Raton, 33434 See on map