Chandra Hamilton Photography

• epaga FOTO
  • Jillian Farnsworth

3 Reviews for Chandra Hamilton Photography

Jessie · Married on 10/12/2019

I’m never using another photographer for the rest of my life

Chandra was AMAZING. She invited me to her office to talk about details and to listen to what my vision was. She really took the time to listen and understand what was important to me.

She included an engagement session for an extra $100 (SO worth it) and she drove an hour out of her way to the location my husband and I really wanted. She brought props and made my vision come to life.

On our wedding day she was professional, kind and on top of everything. She got shots of my husband and I, our bridal party and our wedding guests that I could have only dreamed of having.

She was amazing and created exactly what I wanted. On top of everything she was SO fun to be around. I will refer her to friends and family for as long as she does photography.

You will be ecstatic with her services.

Sent on 12/20/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/08/2016

Chandra is a wonderful photographer and really knows what she's doing. She photographed my sisters senior pictures and that's when I knew I wanted to go with her. She creates detailed time lines for weddings and isn't timid or afraid to work with your entire vendor team to make things go smoothly. She provides a second shooter, which is included in her prices. For the talent and work, you can't find a better deal in the KC area.

Sent on 03/23/2015

Ashley · Married on 05/21/2016

3.8
      3.5
      3.5

I found Chandra on fb. I contacted probably close to 100 photographers until we decided on Chandra. We were optimistic that she was the right fit for us. We definitely got some quality shots. But I think we were looking for a little more from her. I sent her a whole listing of some of the pictures we wanted to take. I'm pretty sure she didn't even look at them. On the day of our wedding she just kept asking us what pictures we wanted. That was not something I was prepared to deal with in the middle of my wedding. We also had a second shooter who acted as her assistance part of the time. However, we got some photos back that the assistant should have been paying attention to the details, someone was stepping on my dress, there were some bags in the photos, my MIL was the only person wearing sunglasses. We like the photos we got but I think we would have made sure we were getting what we wanted before hand.

Sent on 09/28/2016

• Independece See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Chandra Hamilton Photography)