12 Friend St, Berkley, MA 02779 Map · Phone number
Guest capacity 75 to 200
Availability Check your date

About Chamberlain Farm & Pavilion

Chamberlain Farm & Pavilion is the perfect location to make memories. Located on a New England farm with easy access to RTE 24. Your guest will love the unique venue.

• Bittersweet Farm

17 Reviews for Chamberlain Farm & Pavilion

• Bridgette

Bridgette · Married on 10/26/2019

10/26/2019

I cannot say enough how perfect and beautiful our wedding day was. I could not believe the amount of compliments we received on the amazing food and beautiful garden we were married in. Patricia and Jackie were amazing ever step of the way and made us feel so comfortable, and they listened to and more than met all of our requests and needs! I could not say enough how perfect everything was

Sent on 11/26/2019

Chamberlain Farm & Pavilion's reply:

Thank You Bridgette! And Congratulations. It was our pleasure to have your wedding at Chamberlain Farm. Happy Thanksgiving!
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 08/17/2019

The perfect venue!

My now husband and I attended a wedding at Chamberlain about 2 years ago, which is when I fell absolutely in love with the venue. I knew from the moment we were engaged that this would be the venue of my dreams and I’m happy to say it was just that! From day one, both Jacqui and Patricia were responsive to any and all questions I had through email. Patricia was extremely helpful in answering all my questions about decoration options and even provided some of her own helpful suggestions. The entire planning process was so effortless which helped ease the stress of wedding planning greatly! On the day of the wedding all of the staff at Chamberlain were extremely accommodating and made my entire wedding party feel right at home! If you have the opportunity to rent Harriet’s house I highly recommend it as the house is beautiful! My girls and I were able to get ready there while the groom and his groomsmen used the bridal suite which made coordinating everything for the day that much easier. Patricia and her team did a phenomenal job setting up all of my decorations and made both the barn and the pavilion look exactly how I had envisioned! All night long, the Chamberlain team worked tirelessly to make sure each and every guest was happy! We chose to do a buffet as our meal and we couldn’t have been happier! Our guests have not stopped talking about all of the delicious appetizers and all of our meal choices! Us and our guests were even surprised at the end of the night by a late night pizza snack! I would recommend Chamberlain Farms as a wedding venue to anyone and everyone! You cannot beat the laid back, yet gorgeous rustic feel and delicious food!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Stacey

Stacey Laudati · Married on 06/02/2019

Absolutely amazing

The venue was absolutely beautiful, the food was delicious, the staff was very friendly and efficient and made the night go so smoothly. The bartender Cindy was great! She went above and beyond for everyone who attended the wedding. Taking care of the brides special order. Could not think of a better place to have had my wedding.

Sent on 07/13/2019

Chamberlain Farm & Pavilion FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 501.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
    Cake Cutting
    Server(s)
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue?
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Farm/Ranch
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Covered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What event services do you offer?
    Event Planner
    Get Ready Rooms
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    China
    Flatware
    Glassware
    Linens
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Shuttle

• 12 Friend St Berkley, 02779 See on map
    Location of (Chamberlain Farm & Pavilion)