CFO EVENTS

Montgomery, TX View map Visit website
$1,750 Package Price

$1,750 Package Price

CFO Events is a wedding planning service based in Montgomery, Texas. They seek to bring hospitality, honesty, and modern flair to each and every event. They will listen to your wants and needs in order to best help you realize your particular wedding vision.

Experience

This service has experience in planning religious and non-religious weddings, in addition to eco-friendly weddings, military weddings, civil unions, destination weddings, and elopements.

CFO Events is available to plan rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. From the first consultation onwards, the coordinators offer full or partial planning. These packages may include budget analysis, event design, vendor referrals, guest list creation, timelines, and to-do lists. Day-of coordination services are available for your special day itself, to ensure that every last detail is taken care of.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$702.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1750.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Lene Married on 06/21/2019
    I haven't booked Christine as a coordinator yet, as I'm still figuring out what kind of package I want and need. She has been going above and beyond still, I message her and she's quick to respond and very knowledgable. She helped me look at several venues, offering her insights. What I love about Chrisitne is she is dependable and responsible. I have no doubt if I go with her that she will be there on the day of my wedding and that things will be how we talk them through!

CFO EVENTS's reply:

Thank you for your honest review! I prefer prospective clients pick the coordinator/planner/stylist that is right for THEM. I hope it is me; but it just might not be. I will work hard for every event, but the client has to feel the relationship is a great one. They will spend much time together
    Hannah Married on 05/28/2018
    Christine goes above and beyond to make everything just how you need it. She is always there when you need her and I am so thankful she is!!!

CFO EVENTS's reply:

You are so appreciated, Hannah! I am lucky that you were divinely gifted to my ‘care’ for this fun yet detailed process. Getting to know you (and a part of your family so far) is a bonus to what has been my calling in life and I cannot wait to see the end result and Joshua’s face when you walk down that aisle (you and I worked so hard to design *he-he*)! <3
    Stephanie Married on 05/27/2018
    As a wedding photographer, I see a lot of other vendors and their quality of work and professionalism. Christine has it all. I've seen how she handles her clients and other vendors in the most respectful manner. She is a hard working small business owner and has beautiful vision. Her creativity comes to life...from ideas to an actual centerpiece hanging on a shepherds hook to make the perfect aisle for a Bride to greet her Groom.

CFO EVENTS's reply:

Thank you for the very flattering review. I feel the same about you. It’s increadibly refreshing to work with true professionals.

Deals

CFO EVENTS 1
Exclusive

Montgomery, Texas Montgomery, TX, 77356
281-626-7914

T - Sat. 8am - 6pm
Location of (CFO EVENTS)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding