Ceremonies by Mandy

Mechanicsville, VA View map

$300 Typical Price

In 2013 one of my close friends asked me if I would officiate her wedding. At first, I thought she was kidding but came to realize that she was serious. I went through the process to become ordained and was appointed in the Commonwealth of Virginia as an officiant the same year. In October 2014 I performed my first custom wedding ceremony for my friend and realized what an impact it made to be an integral part of such a special occasion.

My wife and I were married in front of our family and friends in 2012 by a close friend and had a separate civil ceremony in D.C. since same-sex marriage was not yet afforded to Virginians. I am happy to be able to offer my services to all couples.

I am a native of Richmond, VA, and a graduate of Virginia Commonwealth University. By day I am a professional sales trainer for a national company. I reside in Richmond with my wife and 2 daughters.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$300

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$100.00

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$100.00

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

VA

• Lydia
    Lydia A. Married on 09/26/2020

Could not have asked for a better Officiant!

Mandy was great! She led the rehearsal making everything super easy and brought laughs with her too! She helped us pick vows that work for us. My husband and I answered a few questions separately so during the ceremony we get to hear each others answers through Mandy. She put together our stories so easily and so flawless. I could not have been happier with my ceremony and it's thanks to her!
    Jasmine Married on 08/31/2019

Mandy was the best!!

I cannot imagine how our wedding would have gone without Mandy as our officiant! Mandy helped us outline what things we we wanted in our ceremony and even brought up things we hadn’t thought about. She listened to and answered all of our questions and was easily accessible. I really enjoyed the personal touch she put on our wedding and will recommend her to any and everyone I know getting married!
    Katherine Married on 05/01/2018
    Mandy was the best! We were planning our wedding from out of town so we had phone calls with several officiants, and we knew we wanted Mandy as soon as we spoke to her! She went out of her way to get to know us so that she could put a personal spin on our service. We had some specific details we wanted included in our ceremony as well, and she was very flexible and accommodating. Additionally, she is very charismatic and our guests loved her too! We would highly recommend Mandy!

The Hive Wedding Collective The Hive Wedding Collective Wedding Planners

Mandy is a lovely personality to bring warmth, humor and a casual charm to your wedding ceremony. Gone are the days when you only have a stuffy guy who doesn't "get" your partnership. Mandy takes the time to really get to know you both and personalizes the ceremony perfectly. We love having an LGBTQ friendly officiant who makes the union about YOU.

9059 Thomas Ave, Mechanicsville, VA, 23116
Location of (Ceremonies by Mandy)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding