Ceremonies by Alison

• The Socal Wedding Officiant
  • Ceremonies by Lorraine

2 Reviews for Ceremonies by Alison

• User5419117 · 2+ years ago

When planning a wedding, it's easy to get lost in checklists and deadlines, and forget about the most important part. The ceremony is at the heart of it all, but my fiance and I had a hard time figuring out what we wanted. I'm so grateful that our wedding planner (Rebecca, Be Hitched) recommended Alison. She was a perfect match.

Her process was simple and effective. She had so many resources, such as readings we'd never heard and traditions we could incorporate. On our actual wedding day, she had a wonderful presence. She brought people to tears in the way she shared our story, but she also made everyone laugh on numerous occasions.

More than one of our wedding guests said it was the best wedding ceremony they had ever been a part of. I couldn't agree more! Alison is an amazing wedding officiant.

By the way, we got married in Sausalito, CA, in August 2015. Alison works in San Francisco and the East Bay but is also willing to travel further afield.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Adrienne · Married on 10/18/2014

If you're looking for an officiant, Alison is the best thing to happen to weddings. She is simply amazing.

I was always nervous about the idea of a "stranger" officiating our wedding and had originally planned on asking a friend to officiate. But I'm SO SO SO grateful and delighted that we found Alison.

After our first Skype meeting, we just knew that she had to be the person to marry us. She put into words all the ideas and feelings that my husband and I wanted in a ceremony. To make a very personalized ceremony, she has a very thorough series of questions that she'll ask you and your fiance to fill out together and separately. I have to say that the more honest and truthful you are, the better the ceremony is. If you're writing your own vows, she'll make sure that you and your fiance have vows that match each other in tone.

For our wedding rehearsal, Alison ran it with military precision. She told our bridal party exactly where to stand, how to hold their hands, how to turn, and how to walk. As a closet bridezilla, I LOVED this because it meant that our photos would be perfect.

On wedding day, Alison delivered the most amazing and heartfelt ceremony. We laughed, we cried, and we did a lot of smiling. The ceremony reflected exactly who we were as a couple. So many of our guests came up afterwords to tell us what a great job Alison did. The whole thing simply couldn't have been better.

I can't wait to get the footage back from our videographer and relive the moment.

Thank you Alison for creating one of the best experiences of my life!

Sent on 10/28/2014

• El Cerrito, 94530 See on map
    Location of (Ceremonies by Alison)