Center Avenue Imaging

4.7 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    Nathan Married on 07/28/2007
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Shannon was an absolute delight to work with. She captured our wedding perfectly, and yet somehow remained virtually invisible. Her photography is a brilliant mix of top-notch professionalism with an eye for creativity, and her warm personality quickly put us at ease. If my wife and I were able to go through our wedding day again, we would choose Shannon in an instant.
    Anna Married on 07/14/2007
    4.9 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
    Highly recommend this photographer. Excellent service and pictures!!! Extremely happy with everything they did....very professional and very satisfied with Shannon.
    Katie Married on 09/29/2007
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We have been nothing but pleased with Center Avenue Imaging. Shannon and her team went above and beyond our expectations. She is so friendly, professional, and passionate about giving you the best photographs of our wedding. We received all of our photos just days after our wedding and were blown away by how gorgeous that were. 7 months later, people are still coming up to me and telling me how beautiful our wedding photos were! Because our photos were so ideal, every time I look at them, or someone compliments our wedding photos, I feel like a bride all over again.

The price was affordable and we were even able to purchase the rights to all of our photos. Not many photographers do that, and the fact that Center Avenue Imaging does is a testimony to the fact that they put the customer first.
    I would recommend Center Avenue Imaging to everyone!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

9278 W. 98th Way Broomfield, 80021
7208374183
Location of (Center Avenue Imaging)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding