Lorena Marjak Photography

Colorado Springs, CO View map

I started 10 years ago in Arizona and now in 2012, I am excited about continuing this adventure in the beautiful state of Colorado.

My roots are in photojournalism. I was very fortunate working for almost 6 years as a documentary photographer for several public and private agencies.

Nowadays, I continue capturing life as it happens with a creative, artistic and unique approach.

I have had the opportunity throughout these years to photograph families, weddings, babies, senior & glamour portraits and important corporate events in differents states of the US and Mexico.

My passion thrives in giving you, personal attention, quality and beautiful images.

I am offering a complementary engagement session, even if you don't hire me as your wedding photographer.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Proofs
    Adeline Married on 03/22/2008
    Lorena has been very flexible and accomodating. Our wedding pictures turned out beautifully. We were very happy with the package that we chose. The engagement session that was included in the package was a very nice touch. Thank you for capturing the memories of our special day!

Colorado Springs, 80923
Location of (Lorena Marjak Photography)

Lorena Marjak Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Lorena Marjak Photography offer?

Lorena Marjak Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Lorena Marjak Photography offer?

Lorena Marjak Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Lorena Marjak Photography offer for wedding events?

Lorena Marjak Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Lorena Marjak Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Lorena Marjak Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.9 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 5 in flexibility, 5 in average response time, 5 in professionalism, 5 in value and 4.5 in quality of service.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding