Celebrations by Carrie

857 S Broad St, Brooksville, FL 34601 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• Oh Snap! Photo Booth
  • The Brightly Booth
  • Complete weddings + events

3 Reviews for Celebrations by Carrie

Sarah · Married on 03/03/2013

I cannot say enough great things about Carrie! She was so patient and has such style! I rented chairs and chair covers/ sashes (actually included in chair price!) from her and she met with me twice do discuss layout, as I kept changing my mind). Just a wonderful woman who has truly found her knack! I would recommend at least getting a quote from her, but be sure to save her # cause you will be calling her back! :) Thank you again Carrie! You made our wedding STUNNING!!!!

Sent on 07/07/2013

Nikki · Married on 04/03/2010

We rented a total of 8 tuxes for our wedding. The guys looked very sharp! The owners were very helpful!

Sent on 05/02/2010
  • sweetpanda85

Amanda · Married on 10/04/2008

Was very pleased with the chairs we rented from Carrie. She also put the tulle on for us in the aisle chairs and the back of the chairs in the rear so no one would walk down the aisle before the bridal party. She also put a chair cover on the memorial chair we had for the two grandfathers. What a great place to get rental things for your event. Carrie is a great person to get items from..
    Thanks

Sent on 12/23/2009

• 857 S Broad St Brooksville, 34601 See on map
    3525440730 (Fax Number)
    Sunday and Monday- closed by appt only Tuesday-Friday- 8:30-5:00 Saturday- hours vary due to decorating jobs
    Location of (Celebrations by Carrie)