Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Celebration Strings

With many years of performing chamber music, the members of CELEBRATION STRINGS AZ offer a highly professional musical experience to enhance the atmosphere of your function.  We specialize in performing at weddings, private parties, corporate events and memorial services.  Our music library contains all types of selections from classical masterpieces, show tunes, holiday music, to popular music of today.   CELEBRATION STRINGS AZ has performed in venues all around our valley.  On-site event coordinators as well as our clients appreciate our members' punctuality, cooperation and ability to adjust to changes at a moment's notice.    Of course, the bottom line is that our singing strings can bring joy to the listeners wherever we happen to be performing.

Categories: Wedding Musician

Regions serviced: Phoenix

Follow Celebration Strings on

5 Reviews for Celebration Strings

Celebration Strings are amazing! We used them for our ceremony a few weeks ago and I cannot say enough good things. Danica was incredibly responsive via email and helped to walk me through the process of planning my ceremony (in terms of music). I got exactly what I wanted and then some. I would highly recommend Celebration Strings to any of my friends or family looking for a string quartet to play at an event!

Profile Picture Mary, 11/8/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I just recently got married at the Scottsdale Promenade and used The Celebration Strings Quartet to play at my ceremony, and boy they were amazing! Pat is so easy to work with, helpful and very quick to respond to any questions that I had throughout the whole planning process. She even gave me some helpful suggestions for my music list. I had requested a special song that was not one from there musical selection, and they learned it quickly and it sounded beautiful when played at the ceremony!

Profile Picture rachael, 10/13/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

I had the pleasure with working with Celebration Strings for my wedding on March 31, 2012. They did a fantastic job! They even learned a new song for me (Starlight by Muse). My husband and I really appreciated how wonderful they were to work with. I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Jesse, 3/31/12, 4 Reviews