5314 N. 81st Place, Scottsdale, AZ 85250 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Celebration Strings

With many years of performing chamber music, the members of CELEBRATION STRINGS AZ offer a highly professional musical experience to enhance the atmosphere of your function. We specialize in performing at weddings, private parties, corporate events and memorial services. Our music library contains all types of selections from classical masterpieces, show tunes, holiday music, to popular music of today. CELEBRATION STRINGS AZ has performed in venues all around our valley. On-site event coordinators as well as our clients appreciate our members' punctuality, cooperation and ability to adjust to changes at a moment's notice. Of course, the bottom line is that our singing strings can bring joy to the listeners wherever we happen to be performing.

Follow Celebration Strings on

celebrationstrings192music

• Videos 1

5 Reviews for Celebration Strings

Mary · Married on 11/08/2014

Celebration Strings are amazing! We used them for our ceremony a few weeks ago and I cannot say enough good things. Danica was incredibly responsive via email and helped to walk me through the process of planning my ceremony (in terms of music). I got exactly what I wanted and then some. I would highly recommend Celebration Strings to any of my friends or family looking for a string quartet to play at an event!

rachael · Married on 10/13/2012

I just recently got married at the Scottsdale Promenade and used The Celebration Strings Quartet to play at my ceremony, and boy they were amazing! Pat is so easy to work with, helpful and very quick to respond to any questions that I had throughout the whole planning process. She even gave me some helpful suggestions for my music list. I had requested a special song that was not one from there musical selection, and they learned it quickly and it sounded beautiful when played at the ceremony!

Lindsey · Married on 04/09/2011

We used Celebration Strings for our wedding in April and loved every bit of their service and professionalism. Pat was very easy to work with and provided me with very helpful suggestions and made them very easy to work with. They were extremely flexible especially when we had to make some changes due to weather. Our music was absolutely beautiful at our ceremony thanks to Celebration Strings!!

Celebration Strings FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Duo, String - Trio, String - Quartet
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Viola, Violin