Lake Oswego, OR 97035 Map · Phone number

23 Reviews for Celebrate Your Sexy

• Carolina

Carolina Sanchez · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Bridal show contest

I won a boudoir package , the photographer was great the only thing is they are really pushy as far as sales

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • User6578202 · 1+ year ago

It's def worth it if you have the money! I won a free photoshoot package with a $50 credit a wall mount and 2 wallet size pics the bridal show so I was excited. I read alot of reviews before I went for my shoot and people were upset bc they won but had to pay for the prints but I don't think they realize how much all that cost period, they fly in a professional photographer which obviously is going to be expensive period for any photoshoot Alina was my photographer she was amazing even my friend that does modeling tht was there with me was saying how awesome she was bc of all the direction I got bc alot photographers don't do everythng she did she definitely went above and beyond I was super comfortable with her, another thing is you are shooting at a 5 star hotel, my shoot was at elera inside Planet Hollywood the room was beautiful made it a great photo atmosphere so when you thnk about it right there with both its usually already expensive if you're paying out if pocket for the room and the photographer I don't think people realize that especially in vegas if it's a busy week a room can be $900 itself if not more at those hotels. So I had blast at my shoot. I did my viewing today for my pics and I ended up getting 11 pics plus the free canvas and wallet size pics I won and a little black book for my fiance I spent about $870 bc I had a $50 credit plus $50 photoshoot deposit. All the photos are edited but for the more professional editing it's $10 for the pro which removes any cellulite or stuff like that which isn't bad and the one that fixes everything is $25 which fixes wrinkles, if your hairs out of place etc which still isn't bad. So overall I'll give it 5stars. I mean I'm only getting married once so why not do something like this for it its a great opportunity. Yes it's a little pricey but honestly in the long run its worth it. If you ever done professional head shoots you know that's not cheap so if you win this is say do it! Best experience!

Sent on 04/19/2017

This was a great experience! I was really nervous about doing something like a boudoir shoot, but the photographer made me very comfortable and helped me through the whole process!

Sent on 08/04/2015

• Lake Oswego, 97035 See on map
    8003527664 (Other Phone Number)