CC Garvie Photography

North Haven, CT View map
1 review
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

CC Garvie Photography is a wedding and engagement photography service in North Haven, Connecticut. Owner, Cenobia, has always loved working behind the camera, and sees it as a creative way to capture intimacy and connection between couples. Throughout your event, she will focus on the real, raw, and unscripted moments between you and your loved ones.

CC Garvie Photography works with couples from all walks of life and strives to make everyone feel loved and welcome in front of the lens. Additional hours and photographers are available, to ensure a couple’s ceremony and reception receive all the coverage they deserve. Each image that newlyweds receive is professionally edited and boasts high-resolution, to keep their emotions shining as brightly as possible. Canvas prints are also available, for couples to keep their romantic moments as a work of art.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Deals

Cenobia Garvie
Cenobia Garvie
Photographer

Hi it's me CC !

I’m kind of funny some say, I am a wife & mother of two girl+boy and cat mother to 2 cats as welI, I also love food, music, cats and people who likes them, I will dance at your wedding while I chase those little intimate moments between you and your honey. Basically I love meeting new people and having a great relationship with my clients is a big deal to me. I pride myself on serving EVERYONE, life is to short to be square and if something 2020 thought me is you only get live once so you might as well enjoy it to the fullest and simply LIVE !

Central North Haven, CT, 06473
2036459246
Location of (CC Garvie Photography)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding