Torrance, CA 90503 Map · Phone number

francisco christina 8 51 1002593
2e9db1c2387aed64 CCE HR JPEG

11 Reviews for CC Events

Denise Daniels · Married on 02/09/2020

Chelsy Clinton Wedding and Events has it GOING ON!

Hire Chelsy NOW before she gets booked. Don't let her sweet face fool you, this woman is FIERCE and makes Wedding Dreams become a reality! This was one of the best wedding expenses I could've had. Her and her team executed my wedding vision flawlessly. Chelsy is down-to-earth and easy to talk to. From the beginning, Chelsy effectively communicated with me to be sure we were on the same page every step of the way. She offered ideas and referrals as needed. She was more than a wedding coordinator, she was a great listener and provided reassurance when I began to feel stressed out and overwhelmed.

Come the wedding day, Chelsy was a BOSS! First of all, she was professional in her appearance as well as with her conduct. I loved her ear piece she used to communicate with her team because it cuts out the chaotic look of people running around. I watched her transform my ceremony space into the reception area and she never missed a beat. I had many family members compliment Chelsy and the team because my wedding went so smoothly. She was able to regulate kiddos running around as directed by yours truly and was so professional about it. Not once did I feel overwhlemed during the reception because Chelsy had everything under control AND I had so much time to DANCE!

Like many hands-on brides, I thought I would be able to handle everything on my own. NOPE! That was silly to think, I am sooooo glad we hired Chelsy as a wedding coordinator because my family, bridesmaids, husband and I got to enjoy our special day not worrying about a thing. I cannot recommend Chelsy enough and if you have read this far, I think you already know who will be the perfect edition to your event.

Sent on 10/10/2019

CC Events's reply:

We strive for making sure that the visions our clients have are met and that we go above their expectations. I am so happy to see that we successfully completed that for you on your Special Day!! We know that there were very important aspects of your wedding that you wanted fulfilled and we are so humble to say that we made sure to do everything to complete that. The smile on your face on your Wedding Day is priceless, and creating those special memories that you were able to create with family and friends is the reason we exist. We can't wait to work with you again in the future for any celebrations, and thank you again Denise for taking the time to share your experience. Oh, and not to mention you look FLAWLESS on your Wedding Day!! =)

Lisa Meadows · Married on 02/09/2020

Chelsy was so helpful and also helped come up with great ideas.

Thank you Chelsy for everything! You helped find the venue, coordinated menu, suggested great options, assisted with table settings and pulled off a beautiful and classy bridal shower for my daughter.

Sent on 03/03/2020

CC Events's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you. Thank you for trusting us with the design, decor, and creation of your daughter's Bridal Shower. We look forward to working with you again in the future and congratulations again to your daughter!!
  • Paola

Paola · Married on 02/02/2020

Wonderful!

Very happy with Chelsy and her team, our day went smoothly and beautifully, we truly recommend CC Events.

Sent on 03/04/2020

CC Events Pricing

CC Events Price Rates

CC Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural