418 Woodward Road, Coatesville, PA 19320 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About CBM Productions

Our goal is to provide top-notch, professional services for any occasion at a reasonable price. We have been in the business for 20 successful years. We currently entertain the Philadelphia Metropolitan area, including New Jersey, and Delaware. We currently have over 90,000 songs, which spans 50 years.

We add to our collection monthly, to ensure that we have the best music for your event. We offer the hottest dance mixes that crowds can't resist, and slow songs for those special moments. We add professional sound systems (JBL), for quality and reliability.

We have a variety of special effects, including party lights, bubble machines, and fog machines. Our light show will add excitement or romance to the room. We have elaborate lighting systems for the younger crowds, and for the mature dancers, a subdued lighting display.

With our personal touch, our professional sound systems, and our large music collections, we will make your party the success it should be.

Feel free to visit our website at http:www.facebook.com/cbmproductions
Sincerely,

e98e7c04b5dacf99 1526653838 f096b76961a7ce68 1526653836 d57dab2b544e2dbf 152665

14 Reviews for CBM Productions

Ryan Raudenbush · Married on 01/11/2020

Amazing experience!

CBM Productions was our DJ at our wedding reception. Chris and his assistant did an incredible job keeping our guests on the dancefloor and playing all the songs guests requested. We could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding reception! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 01/23/2020

CBM Productions's reply:

It was our pleasure!
    Congrats to you both !! We wish you all the best. Your guest were a pleasure to work with and so glad that everyone had a great time.

Chad Ankney · Married on 10/18/2019

Wedding October 2019

Chris did an amazing job being the DJ for our wedding. He played every song we requested and had a great initial meeting to get everything just right. We highly recommend him for any event.

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2019

The easiest to work with vendor I had the pleasure of booking for my wedding!

Chris was fantastic to work with from our first conversation on the phone to my wedding day!

He was easily accessible, provided all the documentation I would later need for my venue way ahead of time, and he kept everyone grooving all night. My guests loved being able to make requests during the reception, and the cocktail hour music was great.

And I can't forget to mention the set up - it looks so cool! It really brought a fun party vibe to the space and took the whole event to another level, all for an incredibly reasonable price.

I cannot say enough about CBM Productions!

Sent on 09/04/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

CBM Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 362.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1003
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Disco Ball
    MC
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 350.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Projector

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• CBM Productions 1
    Wedding Discount
    10% Discount on Weddings Posted By: CBM Productions Contact us for your FREE Quote on any Wedding Package & mention you saw us on WeddingWire.com to receive your discount Applies to DJ

• Moore Music Wedding DJs

Chris is a terrific DJ and it has been a pleasure working with him for the past 16 years. You don't find too many DJ companies out there that you can trust & know that if you need their services they will actually do what you ask of them. Chris is always a pleasure to work with and is always courteous to my clients at all times. If there is an event I feel that we cannot handle Chris is the first person that I call. We actually refer business to each other as well as Chris works for me as well as I work for him. His personality always shines through when he DJ's & his assistant Bonn is always there to make sure that everything is taken care of at all times. I would highly recommend this DJ Company to anyone looking for a well organized very professional individual. Chris thank you so much for making my job easier when you do a gig for me!

• Valley Creek Productions Wedding Videographers

Chris is always a pleasure to work with. We worked with him once last season and again this April. He provided us the assistance we needed with audio to make sure the couples video had good sound for the toasts and intros. His enhanced lighting options are pretty cool...the star field looked awesome on video. A true professional, we happily endorse Chris and CBM Productions!

• 418 Woodward Road Coatesville, 19320 See on map
    Location of (CBM Productions)