36 Public Square, Willoughby, OH 44094 Map · Phone number

Ashtabula Harbor, Ohio
Ashtabula Harbor, Ohio

6 Reviews for Catherine R Colgan, Photographer

Katie · Married on 09/19/2015

I found Catherine through a friend of a friend for my wedding and I couldn't have been more happy with her. She was so professional yet fun and friendly. I loved talking with her through the planing process. She listened to my concerns and wants and had wonderful opinions on how to make our day more special. The photos she got were amazing and better than I could have imagined. She even fit into my budget perfectly without breaking
    the bank. She doesn't pressure you into buying anything extra but has options if you do want additional keepsakes. She is honest and will do everything to make your moments shine and last. I cannot say enough good things about her.

Lauren · Married on 09/06/2015

Catherine did an excellent job, and she had quite the task at hand for our wedding. She requires to meet at least once before the wedding to shoot engagement photos (that way you won't feel awkward having her photograph you on the big day). I was living across the country up until 2 months before the wedding, so it was tricky to schedule with her, but she made it work (and for that, I am very thankful)!
    You can tell that Catherine does excellent work, because she is always checking her camera to see how photos are turning out. Coming up with poses and getting my groom to smile in a way that wasn't forced was no problem for her! On the big day, I was a bit frazzled and did not have everything planned as well as I should have, everything was behind schedule, there were several miscommunications amongst guests and other vendors, but Catherine kept on doing her job with a happy and positive demeanor.
    Finally, when we received our wedding photos, I was blown away. Catherine had taken so many photos, they were of excellent quality, and we had a great time reliving the big day (and getting to see some things we were too busy to partake in ourselves). Can't wait to share them with family and friends, because I believe they will enjoy them as well!

Katie · Married on 03/08/2014

Catherine photographed our March wedding, and did an excellent job! One of the things that was most important to my husband and me on our wedding day was being able to look back at photos we love and remember the memories vividly. Also, much of my husband's extended family lives overseas and could not attend our wedding, so we wanted to make sure they had a chance to see photos of what our day was like. Catherine really listened, used variety and was professional in photographing our big day. She is easy to talk to and has a great way of capturing "moments" rather than just pictures. So even though my husband's relatives live a few thousand miles away, we know they'll be able to experience and view our wedding in a unique way. Needless to say, we are thrilled with our photos and the service we received! Thanks again, Catherine!

Catherine R Colgan, Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Event Plan-It, LLC
    Event Plan-It, LLC Wedding Planners

Catherine was fantastic to work with! She communicated well with our planning team and other vendors, and her calm demeanor kept our clients at ease while she captured beautiful images of the wedding day. We loved working with Catherine!

• Arte De Fiori
    Arte De Fiori Wedding Florists

Catherine has a great eye for detail. Her photography is exceptional and provide one of the best in image quality in NEO. Catherine gets my vote!

• 36 Public Square Willoughby, OH 44094 See on map