Estes Park, CO 80517 Map · Phone number

About Cathcart Photography

I will give you the best
value, quality & the most experience  in wedding photography in
Estes Park and beyond.   I charge for my time only and you get best quality
digital files with a written copyright release so you own all the images.
My equipment is Nikon Professional Grade.    FULL FRAME  SENSORS.    Look at my images and you will see the difference.   Also best Nikon Pro Grade lens’.
Founding  member of the Estes Park Wedding Association and an International Award Winning Photographer.  My work can be seen on a recent United States Postal Stamp, Photographic Educational Books, Magazines, National TV and all the major TV NEWS Networks.   Fire, Police & Military prices now offered to everyone!    Please call me or email me with ANY questions or concerns about your wedding.  I am 3rd generation photographer and have photographed over 3,000 weddings in Estes Park over the last 16 years, that is all I do.

Other couples have also viewed

• Heart of Loveland Photography
rmnp thumb

43 Reviews for Cathcart Photography

• Amanda

Amanda L. · Married on 10/06/2020

Amazing Photographer Who Goes the Extra Mile!

We could not have had a more perfect photographer for our Estes Park elopement!! Aaron scouted out sites and ended up taking us to three stunning locations! His attention to detail and personality made for a delightful photo shoot and put us at ease (and his prices are *very* reasonable!) And the fast delivery of his amazing photos were just the cherry on top of it all! We can't recommend him enough!

Sent on 10/10/2020

Cathcart Photography's reply:

I had just as much fun as you guys did. It was perfect conditions.
    Hope you enjoy the beautiful photos forever. And ever. I thank you for the unsolicited honest review and cant thank you enough.
    Peace to you and keep in touch. Say hi to Ian!
    Aaron
  • Danielle

Danielle N. · Married on 08/15/2020

Our Day Was Perfect

Aaron made our Wedding Day and Colorado experience perfect!!! He was so nice and easy to talk to. Even months before our wedding we talked and he gave pointers before hand. My husband and I had other family that had to drive to our lake. In the mean time we took off with Aaron and took tons of pictures around the lake. Aaron was so nice and professional, by the end of the day we came family. Absolutely recommend Aaron!!!

Sent on 09/28/2020

Cathcart Photography's reply:

Thanks Danielle! Did you get the photo I emailed you from Sprague Lake? Its a landscape photo I took a few years ago. Let me know if you got it or I will re email it to you.
    Peace and it was alot of fun. Enjoy the photos.
    Aaron

Megan · Married on 09/09/2019

Highly recommended!

Aaron was great! He was positive, flexible, easy going, and his photos were beautiful! Our photos were waiting for us when we returned home from our Rocky Mountain National Park elopement! All the photos that he took are included on the disc he sends and they are unedited but his camera and skills do not need any editing! He knows the National Park extremely well and made great use of our 1.5 hours with him. Highly recommend Aaron!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Cathcart Photography's reply:

Thanks Megan. We got lucky that day and got lots of locations.
    Easy and Fun. Thanks a bunch for the honest review and we got a lot of great photos so enjoy them. Priceless!!! It was easy for me to get awesome photos and a great experience for you guys. I know the park very well for a long time so that helps a lot. Peace to you guys.

• Ron Michaels Weddings Wedding DJs

I've known Aaron for many years and he is one of the top photographers in the state. He is extremely reliable, and has many years of experience. It's always a pleasure to work with him!

• The View Restaurant at the Historic Crags Lodge Restaurant Weddings

Great photos and wonderful to work with.

• Luxe Event Productions, LLC. Wedding Planners

Aaron is one of the most helpful and thoughtful photographers around! His work is amazing and he goes out of his way for his clients. I highly recommend him!

• Estes Park, 80517 See on map
    Location of (Cathcart Photography)

Cathcart Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Cathcart Photography include in the starting price?

Cathcart Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Digital Files
  • High-Res Images

What photography styles does Cathcart Photography offer?

Cathcart Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Cathcart Photography offer?

Cathcart Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Cathcart Photography offer for wedding events?

Cathcart Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Digital Files
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Cathcart Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Cathcart Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.