Miami, FL 33143 Map · Phone number

About Catalina Ayubi Photography

I am a photographer in Sunny SoFL and I am awful at writing about myself. I am not going to bore you with the same story every photographer has about how they started, the only thing I can say is that I want to take your picture !

Here is a list of the couple of things I enjoy in life:
I <3……… {PHOTOGRAPHY, the husband, polaroids, my dogs, twin reflex cameras, sublime, sushi, ice cream, Hawaii, radiohead, movies, fruits, type, books by Cohelo, 75 degree weather, cooking books although I have no clue how to cook, the smell of rain and fresh cut grass, furniture, india ink, pantone swatches, kid robot, cupcakes, graphic design books, super grain acctions, purple shadows, vintage pictures, cover bands, top chef, R.E.M.,walking barefoot around my house, drinking papaya juice… like a boss, sleeping in airplanes, ukuleles, hats, making friends, trying new things, karaoke, fountain pens, taschen, people who can play instruments, people who can paint and draw, people who inspire me + inspiring people, }

Other couples have also viewed

• Bay Kings Creative
trinidadwedding

8 Reviews for Catalina Ayubi Photography

Christina M. · Married on 10/12/2019

Cat was amazing!

We hired Catalina to shoot our wedding in October in Miami and we are SO HAPPY we did. She was a phenomenal photographer and captured the most amazing beautiful shots of us, our guests and our day. She was easy to work with and so much fun the day of! She has an awesome, calm, relaxed personality that made taking pictures the day off stress free and enjoyable. She is extremely creative and captured really unique shots that looked natural. She was helpful, super responsive and really worked with our budget (not trying to up sell us on things we didn't need for our wedding size). She was such a pleasure to work with and we couldn't be happier with her work. We just got our pictures back and we can't stop looking at them. If you are looking for someone great, she is the one. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/19/2019

A Thompson · Married on 05/30/2019

Captured our moments

Cat is simply amazing!! She is very easy going and professional. She puts you in some weird/ slightly painful poses but when you see the pictures...you know that it was worth it. I think my favorite moment with her was seeing her face when i told her those high heels in the corner arent my shoes but the rainbow sandals currently on my feet are 😂. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Brandi · Married on 03/24/2012

Cat did such an amazing job on our engagement and wedding pictures. She has a great eye and her pictures have a unique and modern twist. I loved shot after shot. She took time to get to know us and from there she was able to capture us as the couple that we are and our personalities really came through in the photos. I loved that. On a personal level, she was very friendly and professional. Extremely easy to work with. She was also quite patient with our families on the big day as there was a little bit of family drama. All in all, she was great. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 11/04/2012

Catalina Ayubi Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• Miami, 33143 See on map
    Location of (Catalina Ayubi Photography)