318 4th Street, Castle Rock, CO 80104 Map · Phone number

About Castle Rock Florist

Castle Rock Florist provides flower and gift delivery to the Castle Rock, CO area. We offer a large variety of fresh flowers and gifts. Our goal is to exceed our customers' expectations with quality, value and professional service.

IMG75912

Castle Rock Florist 2
Castle Rock Florist 3
Castle Rock Florist 4

Jena · Married on 11/11/2017

Denise is amazing at Castle Rock florists! She got my vision so easily and literally made it come to life. The flowers were beyond gorgeous and they lasted for weeks after my wedding as well. She even helped me with making some wreaths for around lanterns that I had down the isle for my ceremony. I wasn't 100% sure where I wanted to go with them, just knew I wanted eucalyptus and to be able to re-use them (so I wanted them to be fake but look real). We literally went around her shop and put together an idea together, she literally took my few thoughts and put them together into the most amazing wreaths! When I arrived at the venue she already had all my center pieces set up and was just waiting for me to hand off the bouquets. It was great. It was so nice to walk into my venue and see how my vision came to life before anyone else did.

Castle Rock Florist 5
    Castle Rock Florist 6
    Castle Rock Florist 7
    Castle Rock Florist 8

Amanda · Married on 07/08/2016

Castle Rock florist was by far the best decision of the whole wedding. We saw their work at a family friend's wedding and knew we wanted them for our wedding. They were so organized and responsive. We gave them a couple general ideas about colors and themes but we let them use their artistic ability. I would HIGHLY recommend doing this and not coming in with an exact pinterest picture of what you want because I guarantee they will create something that will blow your expectations out of the water. The bouquets were perfect and we had flowers on the cake and on the archway we got married under and it was stunning.

Denise really took the time & sat down with my daughter & myself to discuss what we had in mind for flowers as well as colors, & added some great ideas to add that perfect touch to make the flowers absolutely stunning. 7 days after the wedding we are still enjoying the flowers. The colors were exactly what we asked for. She even took the time to see if we were meeting all of other needs for the wedding!!! Delightful & flawless experience.

Castle Rock Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 90.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• A Wild Thyme Catering and Events
    A Wild Thyme Catering and Events Wedding Caterers

For many years, Denise at Castle Rock Florist has exceeded my expectations in collaborative skill, design, and value.

• Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo
    Wedding Treasures Bridal & Tuxedo Wedding Dresses

Beautiful shop with great customer service!! I personally use this shop and tell everyone about it! They have a great location and quality flowers that wont look a day old when you get them!! I highly recommend you visit Castle Rock Florist for all of your floral and gift needs!! (They do balloons too!!)

• 318 4th Street Castle Rock, CO 80104 See on map