Castle Rock Florist Reviews

15 | Castle Rock, CO

15 Reviews for Castle Rock Florist

Jena · Married on 11/11/2017

Denise is amazing at Castle Rock florists! She got my vision so easily and literally made it come to life. The flowers were beyond gorgeous and they lasted for weeks after my wedding as well. She even helped me with making some wreaths for around lanterns that I had down the isle for my ceremony. I wasn't 100% sure where I wanted to go with them, just knew I wanted eucalyptus and to be able to re-use them (so I wanted them to be fake but look real). We literally went around her shop and put together an idea together, she literally took my few thoughts and put them together into the most amazing wreaths! When I arrived at the venue she already had all my center pieces set up and was just waiting for me to hand off the bouquets. It was great. It was so nice to walk into my venue and see how my vision came to life before anyone else did.

Sent on 12/07/2017

Amanda · Married on 07/08/2016

Castle Rock florist was by far the best decision of the whole wedding. We saw their work at a family friend's wedding and knew we wanted them for our wedding. They were so organized and responsive. We gave them a couple general ideas about colors and themes but we let them use their artistic ability. I would HIGHLY recommend doing this and not coming in with an exact pinterest picture of what you want because I guarantee they will create something that will blow your expectations out of the water. The bouquets were perfect and we had flowers on the cake and on the archway we got married under and it was stunning.

Sent on 12/14/2016

Denise really took the time & sat down with my daughter & myself to discuss what we had in mind for flowers as well as colors, & added some great ideas to add that perfect touch to make the flowers absolutely stunning. 7 days after the wedding we are still enjoying the flowers. The colors were exactly what we asked for. She even took the time to see if we were meeting all of other needs for the wedding!!! Delightful & flawless experience.

Sent on 08/15/2014

Amazing!! Denise was so easy to work with and saw the vision of my wedding day as if she pulled it right out of my brain! Her work was absolutely beautiful - I wouldn't change a thing. You can tell Denise and her staff love their job and take pride in their work.

Sent on 09/19/2013

Denise was a pleasure to work with this summer. The flowers she provided added immeasurably to the family wedding we hosted at our home. She's creative, knowledgeable, and fun.

Sent on 08/19/2013

Stephanie · Married on 06/08/2013

Castle Rock Florist did a fantastic job on our wedding flowers. I absolutely loved everything Denise and her crew did. Bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages were all well done and beautiful. Denise listened to what I wanted and delivered. She was responsive if I had questions, offered advice and delivered exactly what I wanted. We will be using Castle Rock Florist for anything we need in the future and I highly recommend them to everyone else!

Sent on 07/01/2013

Castle Rock Florist's reply:

Thank you!! It was a pleasure working with you!!!

Kim · Married on 08/11/2012

I had such an amazing time working with Castle Rock Florist for my wedding. I know and love flowers but was very indecisive with my own wedding. Off of just a basic idea of the style and types of flowers I like, Denise and her team created such a stunning decorative landscape for my wedding. People still, a month later, tell me how gorgeous my flowers were. Denise was attentive and detail-oriented. Delivery was prompt and set-up was a breeze. Thank you!!!

Sent on 09/12/2012

This place was great!!! I got the flowers on time, they looked perfect and I had flowers on my cake and the florist and cake provider coordinated and worked very well together. It was amazing!!

Sent on 08/10/2012

Melissa · Married on 10/01/2008

They did an excellent job. I would never go anywhere else.

Sent on 11/18/2008

Michele · Married on 02/14/2009

This was a referral from our caterer, and their work was gorgeous!!! Most beautiful centerpieces I have ever seen, and Denise really knows her stuff. She made some recommendations that helped me achieve the look I wanted at the best possible price. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 05/24/2009

3.0

I loved working with them. The flowers were exactly what I wanted and they were all healthy and beautiful.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Darian · Married on 12/30/2016

They do a great job, are very friendly, and make sure they understand what you want! Would recommend!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Robyn · Married on 09/22/2007

4.2

Denise was my favorite vendor to work with throughout the planning process for my wedding. She was always very upbeat, a pleasure to talk to, and always willing to help me find ways to work within my budget. The flowers that she put together for the bouquets, centerpieces, and personal flowers were wonderful and many people complimented them at the wedding. I would recommend Castle Rock Florist to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 10/09/2007

Crystal · Married on 08/18/2007

3.5

We went here one week before wedding and she came through completely!

Sent on 11/15/2007

Bethany · Married on 06/02/2007

3.8
      3.0

Castle Rock Florist is a bit pricey, but there wasn't many other options. The lady who does the weddings is very knowledgable and did a great job! I had no idea what I wanted to do for flowers and she made them look perfect!

Sent on 02/07/2008